fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Cream uploaded by anna k.fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Cream uploaded by Roop S.

BY FRESH

Black Tea Age-delay Cream With Advanced Antioxidants Is Designed To Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Firm, Smooth, And Retexturize The Skin.

How To Use:

Can Be Used Daily, Morning And Night On The Face. For Best Results Use Black Tea Age-delay Eye Concentrate Prior To Application.

Aqua (Water), Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric/Succinic Triglyceride, Glycerin, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Pentylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Steareth-21, Cetyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Coco-glycerides, C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters, Cetyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Soy Flour, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Litchi Chinensis Seed Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Leaf Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Butylene Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Parfum (Fragrance), Dimethicone, Tetrasodium Edta, Polyacrylamide, Sodium Hyaluronate, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Maltodextrin, Sodium Hydroxide, Silica, Trihydroxystearin, Adenosine, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Bht, Laureth-7, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium Phosphate, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Caramel, Hexylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Ci 14700 (Red 4), Biotin, Phenoxyethanol, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol

fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Cream
  • "Love this cream. Leaves my skin so soft and its so moisturizing and leaves a glow on my skin. Its expensive and worth the money! " in 8 reviews
  • "I can't understand why this is so far down the list. I love this product. It makes my skin feel awesome and it doesn't leave a greasy feeling. I can wear my makeup over this no problem and have had no skin issues. I would recommend this for sensitive skin for sure! " in 3 reviews
Chelsey H.
Moosomin
Charissa H.
This product sits on the skin really nicely, not too oily, even on my combination skin type! It has a lovely fragrance and does not feel cakey or absorbs too quickly. I would absolutely try this again!
Alison M.
Miramichi, NB
I wasn't a fan of this. It had a weird smell, and didn't seem to do anything for me but break me out. It's also extremely expensive. YMMV when it comes to skincare, but this is a hard pass for me.
Soo H.
This is my holy grail product. I purchase this at sephora and it makes me nervous when i am running low. I have been getting compliment on my skin ever since i used it. I will never run out of this cream for sure.
Laura L.
Ottawa , ON
This cream has a great texture and soft scent. It absorbs into the skin nicely and is not too heavy. It left the face well moisturized, but beyond that I’m not sure it did anything special.
Chantelle P.
Mississauga, ON
This cream is wonderful. Once applied, my skin feels hydrated and soft. I have received many samples from Sephora but will be purchasing the full size.
Roop S.
Chantelle P.
Mississauga, ON
This cream is super moisturizing. When applied I feel the immediate difference on my skin. It meets my expectations fully.
Cara S.
Vancouver, BC
Smells so good. My skin feels so good and clear after using. A little bit expensive but it is still a really good product.
Shivangi B.
Gatineau
It's an expensive product , but a good one. I had a sample of this product and now I'm waiting for the sale to buy it

Amazon