fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Cream uploaded by anna k.fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Cream uploaded by Roop S.

BY FRESH

Black Tea Age-delay Cream With Advanced Antioxidants Is Designed To Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Firm, Smooth, And Retexturize The Skin.

How To Use:

Can Be Used Daily, Morning And Night On The Face. For Best Results Use Black Tea Age-delay Eye Concentrate Prior To Application.

Aqua (Water), Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric/Succinic Triglyceride, Glycerin, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Pentylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Steareth-21, Cetyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Coco-glycerides, C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters, Cetyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Soy Flour, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Litchi Chinensis Seed Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Leaf Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Butylene Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Parfum (Fragrance), Dimethicone, Tetrasodium Edta, Polyacrylamide, Sodium Hyaluronate, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Maltodextrin, Sodium Hydroxide, Silica, Trihydroxystearin, Adenosine, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Bht, Laureth-7, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium Phosphate, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Caramel, Hexylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Ci 14700 (Red 4), Biotin, Phenoxyethanol, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol

fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Cream
  • "Love this cream. Leaves my skin so soft and its so moisturizing and leaves a glow on my skin. Its expensive and worth the money! " in 8 reviews
  • "I can't understand why this is so far down the list. I love this product. It makes my skin feel awesome and it doesn't leave a greasy feeling. I can wear my makeup over this no problem and have had no skin issues. I would recommend this for sensitive skin for sure! " in 3 reviews
Sasha K.
16 Overmill Ct. Owings Mills MD
Love the smell of this product. Feels light and fresh but provides great hydration. Not over oily.
Sarah O.
W Hollywood, CA
Love this cream! Perfect for daily use . Works well with many of Fresh's other products!
Brooke D.
Benton, AR
Love the scent and softness it leaves your skin feels great and will use again shortly
Candace W.
Really didn't notice an improvement or anything different when I used this eye cream.
Linda K.
Jermyn, PA
I have gotten this cream but as of yet not used it. I’m waiting to finish a few of my already opened creams before trying it. I do like the fresh product so I’m sure this will be another one of my favorites.  Although I’m unable to give it any stars fairly.
Tina E.
Purchased at: Sephora
perfect skin in a jar. not too concerned with the anti-aging benefits yet (although I am a firm believer of preventative care!), this cream is still a winner. it's lightweight and non-greasy, goes on like silk and absorbs quickly. it hydrates, and imporves texture and tone, as well the health of skin. an all-around winner!!
Ingrid A.
Veracruz
I really detest this cream, it is definitely not for me, it is very greasy and smells horrible. I used it very little for the same, however I did not notice any difference, I did not even feel my skin softer after using it, which happens with other products.
It has a thick consistency, which makes it very heavy, in my experience I think it is a cream for dry skin and if you have oily skin please stay away from it
Maisie H.
This is so blooming gorgeous! So pricey but it’s amazing. Firms the skin and makes it feel so plump and moisturised. It is expensive so I only use this as a special treat for my skin when I feel it needs it or before a special occasion when I want to feel pampered.
Ileana O.
DORAL, FL
How moisturizes the skin this cream😱😱 !! It is so fresh, moisturizes, revitalizes, is more than recommended for my contemporary influensters that we get the first wrinkles this is a plus💛💛✨
Monali P.
Edmonton
Super moisturizing. Has a cooling and refreshing effect and leaves your skin super smooth and hydrated. I have dry skin and this has helped my skin so much! Very gentle and does not irritate my skin. I would definitely recommend this product if you have dry skin or if you just want to keep your skin hydrated.

Amazon