fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Cream uploaded by anna k.fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Cream uploaded by Roop S.

BY FRESH

Black Tea Age-delay Cream With Advanced Antioxidants Is Designed To Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Firm, Smooth, And Retexturize The Skin.

How To Use:

Can Be Used Daily, Morning And Night On The Face. For Best Results Use Black Tea Age-delay Eye Concentrate Prior To Application.

Aqua (Water), Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric/Succinic Triglyceride, Glycerin, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Pentylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Steareth-21, Cetyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Coco-glycerides, C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters, Cetyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Soy Flour, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Litchi Chinensis Seed Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Leaf Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Butylene Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Parfum (Fragrance), Dimethicone, Tetrasodium Edta, Polyacrylamide, Sodium Hyaluronate, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Maltodextrin, Sodium Hydroxide, Silica, Trihydroxystearin, Adenosine, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Bht, Laureth-7, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium Phosphate, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Caramel, Hexylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Ci 14700 (Red 4), Biotin, Phenoxyethanol, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol

fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Cream
  • "Love this cream. Leaves my skin so soft and its so moisturizing and leaves a glow on my skin. Its expensive and worth the money! " in 8 reviews
  • "I can't understand why this is so far down the list. I love this product. It makes my skin feel awesome and it doesn't leave a greasy feeling. I can wear my makeup over this no problem and have had no skin issues. I would recommend this for sensitive skin for sure! " in 3 reviews
Sarah C.
My skin has never felt better than it has when using this product. Not only does it leave my skin flawless, my skin has never been brighter, more hydrated, clearer, and more beautiful. Makeup goes on so much easier, lasts longer, and looks flawless.
megan Z.
Chesterland, OH
I got this for my aunt for her birthday she told me that she did not like it that much into what it was supposed to do but it's too pricey of a product and I bought it at Sephora very disappointing to me even though I've tried it but I'm not that old I would recommend it to other people
Kendra S.
Toledo, OH
Not only does this cream smell amazing but it seriously keeps my skin looking plump, dewy, and clear. It is so gentle making it perfect for sensitive skin, plus it primes the skin for flawless makeup application. Will definitely buy again.
Alina P.
Richmond , TX
Life is full of stress but let’s try not to show it on our skin. This product helps reduce the signs of aging. It’s been so affective and it’s really gentle on your skin. You’ll love this product so don’t hesitate to buy it ❤️
Jessica M.
Crestview, FL
I got this a few month ago and it was very neat. It smelled very fresh and clean, It made my skin feel very soft and very clean.  I like the packaging because simple, I will buy Fresh black tea age delay again
Erica C.
Portland, OR
This entire line of youth preserving black tea skincare is amazing. The smell alone is like therapy and the results are soft, natural, and soothing. This is a luxury line for the natural person who is refusing to age. Would recommend for someone in their mid 20-30’s!
Lilja B.
Brooklyn, NY
The texture of this cream is insane! It makes the skin so soft, I really don't think I have experienced anything like it! It's so expensive though! But I do think it does good things for your skin!
adrianna t.
The best! It feels so good on your skin and has a nice, relaxing smell. I have a few fine lines and they're almost completely gone since using this. This is a must have product, although it's on the expensive side - it's a must have.
Tina C.
Gaithersburg, MD
This was a great product, but only if I use it once a month. If I use it more times than that I begin to break out.  I bought it from Sephora and I enjoyed using it!
Kristina K.
Elmhurst, IL
I haven't tried this one too much because I didn't really see too many results when I did try it. I didn't notice that there was too much to benefit from using this product.

Amazon