fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Cream uploaded by anna k.fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Cream uploaded by Roop S.

BY FRESH

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Black Tea Age-delay Cream With Advanced Antioxidants Is Designed To Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Firm, Smooth, And Retexturize The Skin.

How To Use:

Can Be Used Daily, Morning And Night On The Face. For Best Results Use Black Tea Age-delay Eye Concentrate Prior To Application.

Aqua (Water), Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric/Succinic Triglyceride, Glycerin, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Pentylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Steareth-21, Cetyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Coco-glycerides, C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters, Cetyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Soy Flour, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Litchi Chinensis Seed Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Leaf Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Butylene Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Parfum (Fragrance), Dimethicone, Tetrasodium Edta, Polyacrylamide, Sodium Hyaluronate, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Maltodextrin, Sodium Hydroxide, Silica, Trihydroxystearin, Adenosine, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Bht, Laureth-7, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium Phosphate, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Caramel, Hexylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Ci 14700 (Red 4), Biotin, Phenoxyethanol, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol

Buy on Sephora
  • "Love this cream. Leaves my skin so soft and its so moisturizing and leaves a glow on my skin. Its expensive and worth the money! " in 8 reviews
  • "I can't understand why this is so far down the list. I love this product. It makes my skin feel awesome and it doesn't leave a greasy feeling. I can wear my makeup over this no problem and have had no skin issues. I would recommend this for sensitive skin for sure! " in 3 reviews
Roxanne O.
I love all the fresh products. They’re all gentle on my skin and non irritating. Their products are great quality and all do what they are intended to do. The black tea line is my fav and the lotion is super hydrating. My skin is repaired (from my diuretics) after using these product for a few months. The black tea line also plumps and firms. It’s great! In addition to my skins complexion being firmed and fine lines appearing reduced, it was super moisturized! One sample of this @freshbeauty Black tea age delay cream is worth a few uses. I got it with my order on the website. •••
•••
I really like that this moisturizer did not leave a heavy or oily feeling on my hands or on my face after using it. To me that’s a key factor in whether or not I will be purchasing. I’d buy this full size if I had the money and needed a moisturizer. •••
•••
I’m well stocked now but it’s on my list of go-tos. If I ever spot it on a good sale somewhere I’d definitely stock up. It firms my skin like an eye cream does so I feel like it can be used as an eye cream also when applied on your full face.
•••
#bblogrt #bblogger #bbloggers #Beautyblogger #dryskinproblems #dryskinsolutions #freshface #followforfollowback #followforfollow #freshbeauty #FreshLove #FaceYourFace #followforfollowsback #Follow #RoxyReviews #FollowFriday #giftidea #honestbeautyreviews #ProductReviews #skincare #skincare #lotion #facecream
Heather M.
I got a sample of this in my recent fresh order and fell in love with it! It’s super thick, which I LOVE! And ridiculously hydrating! I woke up and my face was so plump and smooth! Shortly after I got online to purchase it when I saw that it was $90! While it is amazing, I can’t justify spending that amount on a moisturizer!
Arlet L.
west covina
Love Love Love!!! I’ve been using Fresh products for 3 years now and I have to say my skin has never felt better. This moisturizer is amazing! It leaves my skin so soft and glowy! I feel it has helped reduce the wrinkles around my eyes. My skin looks plumped and looks youthful. Worth every penny! Highly recommend.
Carly H.
my face felt so moisturized and smooth! I put it on before I went to bed and woke up and my skin felt so hydrated. I loved the thickness of this product, and it is really a nice nightime product. I would say it's a little pricy, but definitely worth the splurge.
Gia M.
Tampa, FL
I have used Fresh for years and love their products. This moisturizer definitely hydrated my skin and left it nice and soft. While it is a pricey item, the product is great and the packaging is beautiful. This item is definitely worth splurging on.
Alina P.
Richmond , TX
Life is full of stress but let’s try not to show it on our skin. This product helps reduce the signs of aging. It’s been so affective and it’s really gentle on your skin. You’ll love this product so don’t hesitate to buy it ❤️
Tera C.
covington, KY
great product for those fine lines and wrinkles. the price is affordable and i would recommend this product . the amount you get for the price seems a little low but i have to say a little of this product goes a long way
Christopher C.
Windermere, FL
I love the texture of this so much. Feels thick and rich but blends into skin really well keeping it freshly hydrated and glowing.

I just can t get over the smell. Im not a fan so never went back to using this.
Kendra S.
Not only does this cream smell amazing but it seriously keeps my skin looking plump, dewy, and clear. It is so gentle making it perfect for sensitive skin, plus it primes the skin for flawless makeup application. Will definitely buy again.
Tina C.
Gaithersburg, MD
This was a great product, but only if I use it once a month. If I use it more times than that I begin to break out.  I bought it from Sephora and I enjoyed using it!

back