fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Cream uploaded by anna k.fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Cream uploaded by Roop S.

BY FRESH

Black Tea Age-delay Cream With Advanced Antioxidants Is Designed To Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Firm, Smooth, And Retexturize The Skin.

How To Use:

Can Be Used Daily, Morning And Night On The Face. For Best Results Use Black Tea Age-delay Eye Concentrate Prior To Application.

Aqua (Water), Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric/Succinic Triglyceride, Glycerin, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Pentylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Steareth-21, Cetyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Coco-glycerides, C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters, Cetyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Soy Flour, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Litchi Chinensis Seed Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Leaf Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Butylene Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Parfum (Fragrance), Dimethicone, Tetrasodium Edta, Polyacrylamide, Sodium Hyaluronate, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Maltodextrin, Sodium Hydroxide, Silica, Trihydroxystearin, Adenosine, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Bht, Laureth-7, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium Phosphate, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Caramel, Hexylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Ci 14700 (Red 4), Biotin, Phenoxyethanol, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol

fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Cream
  • "Love this cream. Leaves my skin so soft and its so moisturizing and leaves a glow on my skin. Its expensive and worth the money! " in 8 reviews
  • "I can't understand why this is so far down the list. I love this product. It makes my skin feel awesome and it doesn't leave a greasy feeling. I can wear my makeup over this no problem and have had no skin issues. I would recommend this for sensitive skin for sure! " in 3 reviews
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
I love all the fresh products. They’re all gentle on my skin and non irritating. Their products are great quality and all do what they are intended to do. The black tea line is my fav and the lotion is super hydrating. My skin is repaired (from my diuretics) after using these product for a few months. The black tea line also plumps and firms. It’s great! In addition to my skins complexion being firmed and fine lines appearing reduced, it was super moisturized! One sample of this @freshbeauty Black tea age delay cream is worth a few uses. I got it with my order on the website. •••
•••
I really like that this moisturizer did not leave a heavy or oily feeling on my hands or on my face after using it. To me that’s a key factor in whether or not I will be purchasing. I’d buy this full size if I had the money and needed a moisturizer. •••
•••
I’m well stocked now but it’s on my list of go-tos. If I ever spot it on a good sale somewhere I’d definitely stock up. It firms my skin like an eye cream does so I feel like it can be used as an eye cream also when applied on your full face.
•••
#bblogrt #bblogger #bbloggers #Beautyblogger #dryskinproblems #dryskinsolutions #freshface #followforfollowback #followforfollow #freshbeauty #FreshLove #FaceYourFace #followforfollowsback #Follow #RoxyReviews #FollowFriday #giftidea #honestbeautyreviews #ProductReviews #skincare #skincare #lotion #facecream
Arlet L.
west covina
Love Love Love!!! I’ve been using Fresh products for 3 years now and I have to say my skin has never felt better. This moisturizer is amazing! It leaves my skin so soft and glowy! I feel it has helped reduce the wrinkles around my eyes. My skin looks plumped and looks youthful. Worth every penny! Highly recommend.
Gia M.
Tampa, FL
I have used Fresh for years and love their products. This moisturizer definitely hydrated my skin and left it nice and soft. While it is a pricey item, the product is great and the packaging is beautiful. This item is definitely worth splurging on.
Tera C.
covington, KY
great product for those fine lines and wrinkles. the price is affordable and i would recommend this product . the amount you get for the price seems a little low but i have to say a little of this product goes a long way
Christopher C.
Windermere, FL
I love the texture of this so much. Feels thick and rich but blends into skin really well keeping it freshly hydrated and glowing.

I just can t get over the smell. Im not a fan so never went back to using this.
Bárbara C.
Boynton Beach, FL
This cream has the power to give life to my skin. I use it before I slept 3 times a week. It has a nice smell and a simple and easy to use packaging. It leaves my skin very moisturized and feels light, clean and fresh. I felt my skin much firmer since when I started wearing it. I really like the products of this brand, but I find it a bit expensive in my opinion. But they are cosmetics that bring very satisfactory result.
Amanda H.
Albany, NY
I am in LOVE with this product. The price tag is definitely hefty but you get what you pay for. It smells incredible and a little goes a long way with moisturizing my skin. I'll use this product at night or in the morning if the day is going to be dry. I've had this product for 8 months and still the jar isn't empty. When I run out, I'm going to buy this again. I can't imagine my skincare routine without it.
Heather M.
I got a sample of this in my recent fresh order and fell in love with it! It’s super thick, which I LOVE! And ridiculously hydrating! I woke up and my face was so plump and smooth! Shortly after I got online to purchase it when I saw that it was $90! While it is amazing, I can’t justify spending that amount on a moisturizer!
Jennifer D.
I really liked this cream, but I also like most of Fresh's products. It has a nice smell that I find relaxes me when I put it on at night, and although I don't have any wrinkles, this cream definitely hydrated my skin.
Mary Lou B.
Moreno Valley
One of the best smelling face creams. I am truly in love with Fresh as a  brand. I can't help myself when it come to Fresh I just need to try and get everything. It is very gentle on my skin. My husband has even noticed a difference in my skin. I always let others know about what am using on my face.

Sephora