Fresh Best Rose Buds

by Fresh

A duo that features a rose pairing for a double dose of deep hydration. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Pores, Dryness, and Dullness and Uneven TextureFormulation: Liquid/ LotionWhat Else You Need to Know: Better together, these two rose skincare sensations deliver intense moisture and skin-smoothing results. Start with the pore-refining Rose Deep Hydration Facial Toner with real rose petals floating in silky liquid. Follow with the Rose Deep Hydration Moisturizer powered by hyaluronic acid and time-release hydro-patches for soft, dewy skin. This Set Contains:- 8.4 oz/ 250 mL Rose Deep Hydration Facial Toner- 1.6 oz/ 50 mL Rose Deep Hydration Moisturizer

HooW can i get this product for dry skin?
Start your review of Fresh Best Rose Buds!
Falls Church, VA
Fresh Best Rose Buds uploaded by Mustafizur R.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a must have toner for dry & dull skin. It's feels refreshing after using it and has a nice soothing smell. I love this product! Purchased a full size. 🥰
Kent, WA
Fresh Best Rose Buds uploaded by Mindy H.
I think it’s cute that they incorporate actual rose petals in the hydration toner but it’s really more for show than actually having extra benefits. While I like the toner, I actually don’t see any real changes on my skin after consecutive uses. I think this set is a nice introductory set to Fresh cosmetics as both the deep hydration toner and face cream are highly rated items in the collection. I did enjoy the face cream ie. I didn’t break out, my skin absorbed it quickly and it wasn’t oily.
Fresh Best Rose Buds uploaded by Courtney P.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a fantastic hydrating toner!! I love the smell and packaging..i use it every night after I use a makeup wipe! My skin feels fresh afterwards!! #summerskincare a must have for soft skin
Arlington, TN
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I love the smell and the look of this toner. It works, but maybe not better than others. I just love the petals! The packaging is fine, but as I’ve read from other reviewers that the petals can occasionally clog the opening of the container. This does not impede my use.
Purchased at: Sephora
I am taking off a star for the price and one for the flower petals. The price is crazy for such a simple product. The petals are pretty when they are fresh but after a while they look disgusting and they also make it hard to get the product out. The concept is appealing but outside of the gimmick,there's really nothing special about it. There are plenty of Rose toners that work equally well. If you want to add petals to a less expensive toner ,voila! This is just one of those products that once you've tried it,that's enough.
Syracuse, NY
I want to start by saying I hate rose scented things. I have never been a fan. This is all very subtle so much than I can handle the smell. I love this toner so much. It looks beautiful sitting out on the counter with the rose petals all in it. I would definitely recommend trying this line of products.
Lansdale, PA
I love this product, I have dry sensitive skin and it hydrates instantly. Smells amazing as well. I wish they sold a bigger size, but it does last a while. A bit on the expensive side but worth every penny.
Belton, TX
I love this set it smells so good, I use it religiously, I love fresh products, the moisture does its job but I really love the toner it has real rose petals in it! It's affordable too.
Yonkers, NY
Great product the adds moisture back into the skin and has a delicate scent. I have oily skin and this did make my face a bit more oily than usual. However, my skin was also softer and looked more radiant.
FortWorth
Purchased at: Sephora
I love the scent of rose and the added rosebuds in the bottle seem luxurious. This toner leaves my skin feeling deep cleaned more than others I’ve used. The only downside is sometimes the rose petals block the hole and it’s hard to get the toner out.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...