• fresh Beauty Besties Fresh Beauty Besties

BY FRESH

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A set of travel-size treatments that gently cleanse and refine skin to reveal a radiant, healthy-looking complexion. Solutions for: - Dullness and uneven texture - Dryness - Pores If you want to know more… Unmask a radiant, healthy-looking complexion with this portable pair of Fresh essentials.

The gentle Soy Face Cleanser removes impurities and makeup even waterproof mascara without stripping away essential moisture. Vitamin Nectar Vibrancy-Boosting Face Mask is an innovative formula featuring a concentrated citrus blend fueled by Fresh's proprietary vitamin fruit complex, a combination of vitamins C, E, and B5, lemon and orange fruit extracts, and revitalizing minerals that reveal a healthy-looking glow. This set contains:- 1.6 oz/ 50 mL Soy Face Cleanser - 0.5 oz/ 15 mL Vitamin Nectar Vibrancy-Boosting Face Mask It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

Michelle W.
Annapolis, MD
This is for the vitamin nectar moisturizer only since I couldn't find it separately on the list... the moisturizer is AMAZING!!! It's my new holy grail can't live without it day and night cream! I love the way my skin feels and looks when I use this. It's just the right amount of moisture-- not greasy or heavy so it can be used all year round, but still packs a punch so it is especially great for the colder months, and you don't need a lot. It sinks deep into the skin and really hydrates instead of almost just sitting on top like others can tend to do. I love that it has vitamin C for its brightening properties and I feel like my skin has been steadily improving ever since I started using this! Highly recommend!!
Rio B.
Newton Center, MA
The Soy Face Cleanser in this set is such a gentle cleanser that removes makeup without being abrasive to the skin. I do not love the scent of the cleanser (it's a subtle soy smell) but I love how gentle it is. The Vitamin Nectar face mask is amazing... it smells like marmalade and citrus jam and every time I use it I'm so tempted to eat it. It brightens my face and is a pleasant mask to use on nights where I feel that my skin will need a little extra oomph in the morning.
Gia M.
Tampa, FL
The Soy Face Cleanser does an excellent job removing makeup and gently cleansing skin without stripping it dry. I have used Fresh skincare for years and loved it all. I would use a separate remover for eye makeup like mascara and eyeliner but I’d definitely get this set again. The mask is fabulous as well and smells like fresh fruit.
Anita W.
Walnut Creek, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Absolutely love the face wash. I’ve used it morning and night for years now. It is so nourishing and hydrating. The vitamin nectar glow cream is good but not great. Nice that it has vitamin C in it, so maybe it would be helpful in minimizing products (less of a need for a vitamin C serum). I like that it’s refreshing and brightens my skin but there are better face creams out there.
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
1,054 reviews
The soy cleanser is everything! At the moment, these Fresh Beauty products (mostly their Rose 🌹 infused line) are my go tos for face-care!
I use my Soy Face Cleanser first in shower it cleanses my face well and removes the impurities of my day. I feel so refreshed after using the soy cleanser and any mask let alone this one! So refreshing and left my skin glowing. I’d definitely buy it again. Great formulas for both items and didn’t irritate my dry sensitive skin at all either. fresh Beauty Besties
Wendy S.
Dixon, CA
Pretty good! I really liked the rose mask, it's gentle but doesn't aggravate my oily skin. The cleanser is like a less luxurious version of the Mary Kay TimeWise 3-in-1 Cleanser, Combination/Oily Skin - 4.5 oz which I absolutely adore. But it did have a nice light feel, so I keep it in my gym bag.
Niamh O.
Rockland, MA
Purchased at: Sephora
Love both of these! The soy cleanser is one of my go tos. It cleans your skin and makes it feel soft and supple without taking any of your naturally occurring oils that help keep your skin hydrated. The mask is awesome. It’s has... 4 types of of fruit acids I believe? That help eat away at dead skin and leave your skin feeling smooth and brightened!
Amanda Z.
San Francisco
A great deal! The Soy Face Cleaser is my absolute favorite--so gentle, even on the eyes, but also removes 100% of my makeup. The scent is heavenly--smells faintly of cucumbers. The mask is a great bonus--left my skin feeling soft and glowy. Will be purchasing these products again!
Jaclyn G.
This kit is a great value and a great way try some Fresh Beauty best sellers. I like  to have this on hand for travel sizes. The products are really gentle and effective and the packaging is really convenient as well. I would definitely purchase this kit again.
Jasmine-Symone W.
Phoenix, IL
A really great cleanser! I started using this brand when I chose it as my birthday gift from Sephora, and have been using it ever since! My skin really feels clean after using this product! Follow up with their rose mask, and you have a dynamic duo!!

Sephora