BY FRESH #100 in Skincare Sets

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A set of travel-size treatments that gently cleanse and refine skin to reveal a radiant, healthy-looking complexion. Solutions for: - Dullness and uneven texture - Dryness - Pores If you want to know more… Unmask a radiant, healthy-looking complexion with this portable pair of Fresh essentials.

The gentle Soy Face Cleanser removes impurities and makeup even waterproof mascara without stripping away essential moisture. Vitamin Nectar Vibrancy-Boosting Face Mask is an innovative formula featuring a concentrated citrus blend fueled by Fresh's proprietary vitamin fruit complex, a combination of vitamins C, E, and B5, lemon and orange fruit extracts, and revitalizing minerals that reveal a healthy-looking glow. This set contains:- 1.6 oz/ 50 mL Soy Face Cleanser - 0.5 oz/ 15 mL Vitamin Nectar Vibrancy-Boosting Face Mask It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

Buy on Sephora
Taylor W.
Glenn Dale, MD
This is the perfect gift set! For you or your friends.
The soy cleanser is so gentle and still so pentrsting to improve all skin types. Paired with the mask, this can improve the appearance of skin in just one use. Highly recommended to those with oily skin. It helps to keep your skin balanced and beautiful. It’s a great way to try out the products before committing to them full time.
Roxanne O.
The soy cleanser is everything! At the moment, these Fresh Beauty products (mostly their Rose 🌹 infused line) are my go tos for face-care!
I use my Soy Face Cleanser first in shower it cleanses my face well and removes the impurities of my day. I feel so refreshed after using the soy cleanser and any mask let alone this one! So refreshing and left my skin glowing. I’d definitely buy it again. Great formulas for both items and didn’t irritate my dry sensitive skin at all either. fresh Beauty Besties
Megan Q.
My skin type is very oily. I have tried everything, and my prescription from the dermatologist was no longer fitting into my budget. I had the opportunity to Intern with Fresh, and with this was able to try out samples of almost everything. After trying out the Fresh Soy Face Cleanser, I threw out all of my other products. I am 22 years old and had adult acne. A big problem area for me was around my mouth and chin. Using the Soy Cleanser, everything started to clear up instantly. I then realized that all of the nice smelling, and harsh products that I had been using were just for show. Even Rodan + Fields four step treatment costing $100.00 a bottle was not making a change. The higher price tag does not ensure results. What does create results is using natural and pure products.
Michelle W.
Annapolis, MD
This is for the vitamin nectar moisturizer only since I couldn't find it separately on the list... the moisturizer is AMAZING!!! It's my new holy grail can't live without it day and night cream! I love the way my skin feels and looks when I use this. It's just the right amount of moisture-- not greasy or heavy so it can be used all year round, but still packs a punch so it is especially great for the colder months, and you don't need a lot. It sinks deep into the skin and really hydrates instead of almost just sitting on top like others can tend to do. I love that it has vitamin C for its brightening properties and I feel like my skin has been steadily improving ever since I started using this! Highly recommend!!
Rio B.
Newton Center, MA
The Soy Face Cleanser in this set is such a gentle cleanser that removes makeup without being abrasive to the skin. I do not love the scent of the cleanser (it's a subtle soy smell) but I love how gentle it is. The Vitamin Nectar face mask is amazing... it smells like marmalade and citrus jam and every time I use it I'm so tempted to eat it. It brightens my face and is a pleasant mask to use on nights where I feel that my skin will need a little extra oomph in the morning.
Gia M.
Tampa, FL
The Soy Face Cleanser does an excellent job removing makeup and gently cleansing skin without stripping it dry. I have used Fresh skincare for years and loved it all. I would use a separate remover for eye makeup like mascara and eyeliner but I’d definitely get this set again. The mask is fabulous as well and smells like fresh fruit.
Wendy S.
Dixon, CA
Pretty good! I really liked the rose mask, it's gentle but doesn't aggravate my oily skin. The cleanser is like a less luxurious version of the Mary Kay TimeWise 3-in-1 Cleanser, Combination/Oily Skin - 4.5 oz which I absolutely adore. But it did have a nice light feel, so I keep it in my gym bag.
Sarah B.
Fresh soy cleanser is amazing for sensitive distressed skin. This cleanser has stopped breakouts, stabilized my skins oil production, and leave my skin flawless. Because of this wash, I can use nearly any other make-up products without an issue. A little goes a long way, so the price is worth it!
Amanda Z.
San Francisco
A great deal! The Soy Face Cleaser is my absolute favorite--so gentle, even on the eyes, but also removes 100% of my makeup. The scent is heavenly--smells faintly of cucumbers. The mask is a great bonus--left my skin feeling soft and glowy. Will be purchasing these products again!
Julia C.
Suffolk, VA
Fresh is by far my favorite skincare brand. Everything they have includes the finest of ingredients and has this nice light scent, similar to that of a cucumber. This face wash really cleans my skin while not irritating my sensitive skin. I use it every morning and night!