fresh Beauty Besties

by Fresh

#20 in Skincare Sets

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A set of travel-size treatments that gently cleanse and refine skin to reveal a radiant, healthy-looking complexion. Solutions for: - Dullness and uneven texture - Dryness - Pores If you want to know more… Unmask a radiant, healthy-looking complexion with this portable pair of Fresh essentials.

The gentle Soy Face Cleanser removes impurities and makeup even waterproof mascara without stripping away essential moisture. Vitamin Nectar Vibrancy-Boosting Face Mask is an innovative formula featuring a concentrated citrus blend fueled by Fresh's proprietary vitamin fruit complex, a combination of vitamins C, E, and B5, lemon and orange fruit extracts, and revitalizing minerals that reveal a healthy-looking glow. This set contains:- 1.6 oz/ 50 mL Soy Face Cleanser - 0.5 oz/ 15 mL Vitamin Nectar Vibrancy-Boosting Face Mask It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

How good is this cleanser?
Start your review of fresh Beauty Besties!
Norcross, GA
fresh Beauty Besties uploaded by Briseydi G.
I received this product in my @boxycharm box. I must say that I do love it. When I don’t want to be brought on my skin and just want to wash away the makeup while still leaving my face feeling fresh and soft. This is the product that I use. It spread easily and evenly. And just a bit is enough to do the work. It has kind of like a watery gooy texture but I love that about. What I really love about it though is the Scent. I had a spicy yet soft scent that’s so enticing! 😍😍😍 #cleanface #soft #soy #boxycharm #nomakeup #fresh #exfoliate fresh Beauty Besties
Washington
Purchased at: Sephora
This face cleanser is amazing.. i would say the best for combination skin type.. i have been using it since a year.. and i noticed amazing difference in my skin specially because i hardly breakout now one or two during periods now.. it smells so fresh. I also tried the mask face.. its so refreshing i follow it with fresh nectar serum.. thats like cherry on top❤️❤️
Las Vegas, NV
I’m really cautious of the cleansers I use and sometimes I like to switch them up depending on my skincare needs. Nonetheless, I really love this cleanser! For starters, it’s a natural product which I can always appreciate and it isn’t harsh on my skin. I love how long this lasts because I don’t need to use much product.
I love Fresh! This is an awesome set that allows you try the products before buying full size. The soy face cleanser is already one of my favorites. The new(er) vitamin nectar line is equally as amazing! It smells so good and works wonderfully. I’ll always love everything Fresh comes out with - they never disappoint!
Westmont
It's my first time using FRESH cleanser and I am excited. So far, it has done a good job in removing my make up. To me it smells like a cucumber, which is very refreshing. My face doesn't feel right after using the product which is also important for me. It's not stripping down my oils to a squeaky clean skin.
Bakersfield, CA
This is my first time using this product !! Just bought it last week and I love it !! It took off all my makeup with one single wash! It makes me skin feel super soft after. For me it was a little pricey but it is worth the price ! Ladies pick one up next time !Soy Face Cleanser
Marietta, GA
fresh Beauty Besties uploaded by Liezel T.
Purchased at: Sephora
A friend gave this product to me as Christmas gift and I super love it right away. It removes makeup and impurities as soon as you apply it onto your wet face. It makes massaging your face so easy feeling your skin so soft and supple. The finish doesn’t dry your skin! It’s just perfect cleanser for me!
Converse, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
This cleanser is seriously amazing!! It took of all my makeup including my mascara with just a small drop of product! It smells like cucumbers and so fresh and clean. So in love and will be buying forever!!!!
Saint Paul, MN
The soy face cleanser smells like cucumber. I highly recommend this as a morning cleanser. It’s so refreshing! Leaves your skin soft and clean with hydration. Easy to wash off as well!
Honolulu, HI
Purchased at: Sephora
I love special sets like this, its a great way to try the products without committing to the full size. 👍 This is a short review of the SOY FACE CLEANSER: Soy Face Cleanser(please read my full review for more details) Holy Grail cleanser. This cleanser is gentle with soy proteins, rose water, and cucumber extract to nourish the skin. This is a non-foaming cleanser, which i love! This has a light thin gel consistency. pH level of 5.3, which is perfect! not too harsh on the skin barrier. This left my skin hydrated and clean, not stripped dry or tight. Its soothing and calming. This cleanser is great for anyone, especially those with sensitive and dehydrated skin. Not great at removing makeup, use an oil-based cleanser first. Great price point for full size. purchased full size and will repurchase. This is a short review of the VITAMIN C GLOW FACE MASK: (please read my full review for more details) This is advertised as a radiance mask for instant glowing skin. Packed with AHAs this is a gentle exfoliating mask. I did not like this mask. It attrated ants, because of the sweet ingredients. I did not see results. full review to come.