BY FRESH

A lathering, citrus-scented shower gel Helps gently cleanses & nourish skin Enriched with real brown sugar, a natural humectant that prevents moisture loss Contains nourishing shea butter, oils of evening primrose, sweet almond, apricot kernel & jojoba... see more...

Clo 👑.
Orange, NJ

This stuff smells so good, I almost want to drink it. I don't use this too often, but it's nice to have as a pick-me-up during showertime. Too bad the scent doesn't last on the skin. For a cheaper alternative, you should check out Bath & Body Works' True Blue Spa Need a Margarita? Citrus body wash, it's literally half the price for an extra 6 oz and I feel like they smell almost exactly the same.
kainani t.
Aiea, HI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't care for the smell of this product only because I thought it made me smell like oatmeal . Maybe if I got this in a different scent would've enjoyed it more. There's something about that those types of smells that kind of make me feel a little nauseous so I did actually stop using this product. Am I save all the packaging is pretty cute
HANNAH P.
Augusta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My goodness, what more is there to say other then Heaven in a bottle!!! Great for sensitive skin, very gentle on the skin! Amazzzzingggg scent that lingers around for hours after use! Pretty simple packaging which honestly I don't mind at all and I actually appreciate! If you haven't tried this is a definite must have!
Bárbara C.
Boynton Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert

A very good product, has an excellent quality. It has a pleasant smell and a light texture. Very good product for all skin types. This product works great for me. Leaves skin incredibly soft and very fragrant. I love branded products. But I would like to be able to find branded products in more places.
Ayomide Aliyyah B.
Houston
i tried this product when i got back from a mud bath for the first time .i think the price was actually worthy for the kind of product it actually was. it felt really good against my skin and as a plus it smelt so good too. i would totally buy this product again maybe for just as a relaxation use
Alycea O.
Greeneville
I really like this product. It smells great and leaves you skin feeling very fresh! I love the smells that Fresh has to offer and the brown sugar is a good one. The value for the product is reasonable considering a lot of these products are expected to be pricey. I would recommend to a friend, yes.
Kexin Y.
Heaven in a bottle. It wakes me up in the morning and is just so refreshing and soothing. I guess the only downside is that i want to stay in the shower and thus use more water haha. I follow it up with the paired lotion which makes me smell good throughout the day. No need for perfume!
Sarah E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
BEST GIFT EVER! I love giving these. To myself as well. Most people would laugh at saying I can't live without it. But after a long day, there is no better aromatherapy out there. I get mine from Sephora. The stores they have themselves also do amazing rewards if you're loyal! PLEASE TRY THIS!
Kayla M.
south san francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Well I’ve only tried this product once so far, and it was a gift from my aunt. It was pretty gentle and not really harsh. It didn’t meet my expectations, but my expectations were a little high. I wouldn’t recommend because it doesn’t do as much as it should to your skin.
Samantha J.
I love fresh products. My only qualm is the smell. It wasn’t the most pleasant for my taste but I’m very picky about my smells. However a little goes a long way and I believe it is worth the price. I would maybe buy again but I hesitate because of the smell.