BY FRESH

Nectarine Milk Bath & Shower Cream with milk protein and shea butter softens and gently cleanses the skin. Nectarine Milk combines creamy milk with comforting vanilla and bright nectarine. Bath & Shower Cream, Nectarine Milk

fresh Bath Shower Cream
  • "The lychee scent is amazing. Not too strong, yet has great staying power. I have dry and sensitive skin and this is gentle enough to use everyday." in 8 reviews
  • "I was an ex employee at Sephora and was always drawn to the Fresh brand. It was ideal for my dry skin, and had a nice scent. Very moisturizing!" in 7 reviews
  • "Its really good for sensitive skin and it moisturizes your skin wonderfully , I really recommend this product , especially if you have dry skin" in 5 reviews
Janeigne N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm on my 3rd bottle of this wash. It's become my go to! The scent is light and refreshing, so for someone who tries to stay clear of very obvious scents this is perfectly subtle yet still present.
April P.
Parma, Ohio
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like this product. It smells heavenly and lathers nicely. I would highly recommend. It’s pricey for the amount you get but it works well. I like that it didn’t make me break out and I felt super clean after without any residue left. I have really dry skin in the winter and this really helped with that.
Brooke M.
Fort Worth , TX
The grapefruit scented body wash is to die for. It smells up the whole bathroom with the wonderfulness!!! The bottle lasted a few months and I was impressed! It pairs well with the grapefruit lotion and perfume!
Carly M.
Oakland
I love using Fresh's Bath & Shower Cream! The smell is perfect, and isn't overpowering at all. I also love how it makes my skin feel clean without making it too dry. I often have the problem where shower gels dry out my skin but then where creams don't make me feel clean enough. Not a problem with this one! Definitely recommend.
Maykeila H.
Collierville
I am usually not too picky about shower gels/body washes, but this product is one of the best I have ever tried. It feels so smooth going on and I can tell that it actually cleanses my body instead of masking scents and dirts like other products might. It smells amazing and lasts for a long time too!
Liana M.
I love love love love this body cream!!! This is in my daily arsenal. I have very dry skin on my legs and feet, so I need the extra moisture when I get in and out of the shower. If you have super dry skin on your body this is for you! I would definitely buy again!. I picked mine up at Sephora.
Tiana T.
Ocala , FL
This cream ? Is a DREAM ! I love the way I felt getting out of the shower omg more then clean add more than fresh I felt like I was reborn lmao it's so fantastic ! I can't wait to run out just so I can get more ! I'm so happy that I know this product exists and it's a forever favorite of mine !
Emily W.
McHenry, IL
This product has an amazing smell to it. It lathers up great. It's a bit in the pricey side, but it is worth it in the end. I bought it at target, even though it was a small container. I would definitely buy this product again, but next time would suggest getting a bigger size.
Emily L.
Buffalo
I love all fresh bath products and the cream is no different! I feel so luxurious using this product. It smells absolutely divine. I purchased from sephora when my usual was not available. The only con is the size of the bottle. I would probably repurchase again in the future:
Allyson H.
Fillmore
Love it! My skin was very soft after the shower, usually my skin will be very dry especially since I mostly shave every day. There's no cons to this shower gell, works perfectly. I bought my product from Nordstrom for a good price and a goody bad. I would so buy this again!~
Neivys M.
I would like to try it to see what it feels like on the skin. Would it be worth a try?