Add a Photo

By FRESH
Nectarine Milk Bath & Shower Cream with milk protein and shea butter softens and gently cleanses the skin. Nectarine Milk combines creamy milk with comforting vanilla and bright nectarine. Bath & Shower Cream, Nectarine Milk
Marisa A.
Marisa A.
Jamesville, NY
I love this shower cream! It leaves my skin so soft, and I feel like it really cleanses my skin and gets off any dead skin. The scent is very subtle and clean, which I like in a shower cream. I purchased mine at Sephora, and I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a good shower cream!
Franny S.
Franny S.
San Diego, CA
This body cream is one of the best Ive used. It leaves me extremely soft and smooth once I get out of the shower. The product is absorbed into the skin quickly, and a little goes a long way with this product. Fresh skincare is the best of the best in my opinion.
Ann C.
Ann C.
It's wonderful. Leaves you feeling "Fresh" and soft. Smells great. I would usually prefer to spend my money on face products rather then body washes but I've tried this one and if it was sold in drug stores then I would probably try it again.
Cami M.
Cami M.
Canton, OH
This stuff is my absolute favorite! My skin has never felt so soft! I ordered this online and the delivery was fast and I was super impressed. I use this product everyday when I shower. I would definitely buy it again!
avery m.
avery m.
It is rare for me to find a bath and shower cream that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. The Fresh brand is a more natural brand so this cream is very good for sensitive skin. Also, it smells amazing as well.
Allison P.
Allison P.
Love this brand. One of my favorite. Love this shower gel. The scent blows me away. Not overpowering. Just the right amount of scent. Perfectly formulated. Will buy again. Recommend to all. Can't go wrong.
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.
Oceanside, CA
I love crab products, I got the face wash and rose fave mask as a gift and I have been hooked since! They are such a light texture and they leave my skin feeling hydrated and supple!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Absolutely fantastic. It was very easy to use, did the job, and did not leave my skin dry. It does have a scent that is personally a little to strong for me
Lorraine S.
Lorraine S.
Sarasota, FL
I love all of Fresh's products! I started using their body wash and lotions (you will not be disappointed). The only downfall is other lines won't compare!
Valerie V.
Valerie V.
Vallejo, CA
The lychee scent is amazing. Not too strong, yet has great staying power. I have dry and sensitive skin and this is gentle enough to use everyday.