fresh Bath Shower Cream

Nectarine Milk Bath & Shower Cream with milk protein and shea butter softens and gently cleanses the skin. Nectarine Milk combines creamy milk with comforting vanilla and bright nectarine. Bath & Shower Cream, Nectarine Milk

April P.
N Royalton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like this product. It smells heavenly and lathers nicely. I would highly recommend. It’s pricey for the amount you get but it works well. I like that it didn’t make me break out and I felt super clean after without any residue left. I have really dry skin in the winter and this really helped with that.
Sheeba C.
Orangevale , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really love this product and there to long lasting and smells great. I love to use these when I travel when I go to my family ana friends place. They come into so many scent and every long lasting. I love how easy to pick up from almost any retail store.
Jessica G.
Findlay, OH
I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 because my bottle leaked. However, it lathers good on my bath poof. A little goes a long way. I chalked the leak up to a a default in the factory that makes the bottle for the Fresh brand body wash.
Autumn C.
Perth Amboy
I am bath time fanatic so I had to try this product out it has such a gentle formula for my very sensitive skin I loved the scent and it lathered very nicely even though it is a little pricey I think it the worth It I would definitely but this again and would recommend it too others
Carly M.
I love using Fresh's Bath & Shower Cream! The smell is perfect, and isn't overpowering at all. I also love how it makes my skin feel clean without making it too dry. I often have the problem where shower gels dry out my skin but then where creams don't make me feel clean enough. Not a problem with this one! Definitely recommend.
Maykeila H.
I am usually not too picky about shower gels/body washes, but this product is one of the best I have ever tried. It feels so smooth going on and I can tell that it actually cleanses my body instead of masking scents and dirts like other products might. It smells amazing and lasts for a long time too!
Liana M.
I love love love love this body cream!!! This is in my daily arsenal. I have very dry skin on my legs and feet, so I need the extra moisture when I get in and out of the shower. If you have super dry skin on your body this is for you! I would definitely buy again!. I picked mine up at Sephora.
Tiana T.
Ocala, FL
This cream ? Is a DREAM ! I love the way I felt getting out of the shower omg more then clean add more than fresh I felt like I was reborn lmao it's so fantastic ! I can't wait to run out just so I can get more ! I'm so happy that I know this product exists and it's a forever favorite of mine !
Emily L.
I love all fresh bath products and the cream is no different! I feel so luxurious using this product. It smells absolutely divine. I purchased from sephora when my usual was not available. The only con is the size of the bottle. I would probably repurchase again in the future:
Emily W.
McHenry, IL
This product has an amazing smell to it. It lathers up great. It's a bit in the pricey side, but it is worth it in the end. I bought it at target, even though it was a small container. I would definitely buy this product again, but next time would suggest getting a bigger size.
Neivys M.
I would like to try it to see what it feels like on the skin. Would it be worth a try?