BY FRESH

Nectarine Milk Bath & Shower Cream with milk protein and shea butter softens and gently cleanses the skin. Nectarine Milk combines creamy milk with comforting vanilla and bright nectarine. Bath & Shower Cream, Nectarine Milk see more...

Cathy B.
Saint Charles, MO
I buy Fresh products when I really want to treat myself. The Sake bath gel is one of my favorites. It smells like nothing else I have ever tried, just Divine! I feel luxurious and pampered when I use Fresh products and ask for them for birthday and holiday gifts.
Autumn C.
Perth Amboy
I am bath time fanatic so I had to try this product out it has such a gentle formula for my very sensitive skin I loved the scent and it lathered very nicely even though it is a little pricey I think it the worth It I would definitely but this again and would recommend it too others
Carly M.
Oakland
I love using Fresh's Bath & Shower Cream! The smell is perfect, and isn't overpowering at all. I also love how it makes my skin feel clean without making it too dry. I often have the problem where shower gels dry out my skin but then where creams don't make me feel clean enough. Not a problem with this one! Definitely recommend.
Maykeila H.
Collierville
I am usually not too picky about shower gels/body washes, but this product is one of the best I have ever tried. It feels so smooth going on and I can tell that it actually cleanses my body instead of masking scents and dirts like other products might. It smells amazing and lasts for a long time too!
Liana M.
I love love love love this body cream!!! This is in my daily arsenal. I have very dry skin on my legs and feet, so I need the extra moisture when I get in and out of the shower. If you have super dry skin on your body this is for you! I would definitely buy again!. I picked mine up at Sephora.
Tiana T.
Ocala , FL
This cream ? Is a DREAM ! I love the way I felt getting out of the shower omg more then clean add more than fresh I felt like I was reborn lmao it's so fantastic ! I can't wait to run out just so I can get more ! I'm so happy that I know this product exists and it's a forever favorite of mine !
Emily W.
McHenry, IL
This product has an amazing smell to it. It lathers up great. It's a bit in the pricey side, but it is worth it in the end. I bought it at target, even though it was a small container. I would definitely buy this product again, but next time would suggest getting a bigger size.
Emily L.
Buffalo
I love all fresh bath products and the cream is no different! I feel so luxurious using this product. It smells absolutely divine. I purchased from sephora when my usual was not available. The only con is the size of the bottle. I would probably repurchase again in the future:
Allyson H.
Fillmore
Love it! My skin was very soft after the shower, usually my skin will be very dry especially since I mostly shave every day. There's no cons to this shower gell, works perfectly. I bought my product from Nordstrom for a good price and a goody bad. I would so buy this again!~
Sofia G.
New York City
Fresh's body wash is a great purchase! I use this almost every time that I shower! You can buy this at Sephora or at Fresh! It smells really good and moisturizers your body as well as helps you wake up in the morning. The only bad thing is that it is a little expensive!!
Neivys M.
I would like to try it to see what it feels like on the skin. Would it be worth a try?