Fresh Bake Cake Unfilled Chocolate With Chocolate Icing

by Fresh Bake

Ohh my goodness pls i need it
I am a chocoholic!!! I feel like I want to take just one bite, but never can! So Delicious!
OMG where can I buy this flavor? I've never seen it here in Canada. Toronto, Ontario specifically.
Start your review of Fresh Bake Cake Unfilled Chocolate With Chocolate Icing!
How would you rate this product?
Port Charlotte, Fl
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Fresh Bake Cake Unfilled Chocolate With Chocolate Icing uploaded by Lisa K.
Purchased at: Publix
Anything from publix bakery is amazing!!! Cakes, cookies, donuts. You can get in serious trouble with bogos! The cakes taste so good, always fresh and tasty! Not healthy at all! But worth it for a birthday! If you go to publix, everyone knows about the bakery!!!
West Palm Bch, FL
I love chocolate cake. I try not to eat much chocolate. It isn't healthy. If i sat and eat this cake. I probably gain so much weight. Sometimes you don't care because it is soo good.
This is a very tasty cake I love chocolate icing and yellow cake a triple decker cake is very yummie I love deserts so does my grandson we bake together all the time and so does my 12 son it's a great desert for family and friends
Philadelphia, PA
I saw this in the store and didn't realize that it is a brand new variety. It sounds delicious and it's chocolate, so that's for me! I am definitely going to give these a try.
Aldan , Pa
These are very delicious and addicting One bag was gone in a day with the help of a few friends Defiantly worth trying You can even melt them and dip fruits in it Yumm
Crewe, VA
Hershey's kisses are amazing. All of their flavors are delicious and reasonably priced. Check it out at any grocery store, Walmart, or even order them offline.
Fords, NJ
I absolutely love HERSHEY KISSES! They are always a great way to get your chocolate fix without over doing it. And now chocolate cake with frosting flavor. OMG!! That's heaven.
Upland, PA
I love Chocolate cake ! Freshly baked is a piece of heaven ! But, I'm not sure about unfilled...I'd try it, but I don't think it's something I'd buy often.
These are the most yummy things I have ever tried in my life I am obsessed as I hope they send me some of these that would just make my life 10x happier!:)
Davenport, FL
This tastes great! I know that has bunches of calories but it is awesome! For those of you that are chocoholic, it is the treat that you have to have.