Fresh Aries Oval Soap

by Fresh

A limited-edition sugar passion-scented soap that celebrates Aries†we see one in your future!

What’s it smell like and how’s it make your skin feel?
Is this long lasting???
What does the soap look like?
Start your review of Fresh Aries Oval Soap!
Janice Y.
Kahului, HI
Purchased at: ULTA
I am liking 👍this soap my skin agreed with it. I know not everyone can use this and get the same results. All I can say is wow I noticed I change in my skin after a week. I can afford to buy this it's worth it to me all the way. It didn't dry out my skin and that's the main thing.
Gimena B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I am totally about to buy this soap, and I am also adding it to my gifts list Notes (where my family is tagged) 😉 Notes #Aries ❤️‍🔥 I will leave a detailed review after I buy it and use it ❤️‍🔥. Sadness 😢 Fresh doesn’t have it anymore. I hope they bring it back.
Wanakita H.
maryland
Purchased at: ULTA
It's very good, I really liked it, very good tones, the colors are beautiful, I don't know about you, but I loved it 😇 bh cosmetics® Ultimate Artistry Shadow Pallet
Kallie T.
I love this. It’ smells so goood!! So soft and gentle on the skin. I rarely use bar soap but I like this one.
Brittany C.
Pasadena, TX
I particularly like this Aries soap for a few reasons. First reason being that it smells really light and sweet, and of course it leaves my skin super soft and clean.
Kristianna W.
LOVE this brand. Everything I have used by them so far has been awesome. Would definitely reccomend to anyone looking to add to their skincare routine.
Nicole F.
Shillington, PA
It’s only getting 4 stars because the price is a little to much for myself. However, this light fragrance it gives off is just the right amount. It feels super moisturizing and leaves my skin feeling silky and soft.
kara N.
Excello, MO
I have got to try this. Anything horoscope like i dig. I cant find anywhere local so this would be an online purchase.
Alyssa S.
Carthage, IN
This is an awesome product. It makes my skin so soft and I love it so much. I am usually super particular about soap, but this one just was perfect. You’ll definitely want to pick this one up. LOVED IT ❤💚️💙
Crystal J.
2,250 reviews
This is legitimately the coolest rock ever I'm an Aries so it's great I love how it correlates you with your zodiac sign