BY FRESH

Aries Oval Soap is a vegetable-based soap enriched with moisturizing shea butter and infused with a sugar passion scent, a blend of citrus notes tempered by brown sugar and vanilla. The soap is hand-wrapped in watermelon pink artisanal paper with an illustration of the Aries symbol, and finished with a delicate wire tied around a ruby jasper stone.

Brittany C.
Pasadena, TX
I particularly like this Aries soap for a few reasons. First reason being that it smells really light and sweet, and of course it leaves my skin super soft and clean.
Alyssa S.
Knightstown, IN
This is an awesome product. It makes my skin so soft and I love it so much. I am usually super particular about soap, but this one just was perfect. You’ll definitely want to pick this one up. LOVED IT ❤💚️💙
Nicole F.
Shillington, PA
It’s only getting 4 stars because the price is a little to much for myself. However, this light fragrance it gives off is just the right amount. It feels super moisturizing and leaves my skin feeling silky and soft.
Kristianna W.
LANDIS, NC
LOVE this brand. Everything I have used by them so far has been awesome. Would definitely reccomend to anyone looking to add to their skincare routine.
crystal j.
This is legitimately the coolest rock ever I'm an Aries so it's great I love how it correlates you with your zodiac sign
kara n.
La Plata, MO
I have got to try this. Anything horoscope like i dig. I cant find anywhere local so this would be an online purchase.
Malissa C.
East Hardwick, VT
I am in love with the smell and feel of this soap! It's amazing for a bar soap and leaves my skin moisturized for days!
Kallie T.
I love this. It’ smells so goood!!
So soft and gentle on the skin. I rarely use bar soap but I like this one.
Nada S.
This is a great qualitie i
think that she is sooo good and easy to use ❤ high qualitie 💗💗 i love it and i love to get
it for free to try it and try the high qualitie that it has 💝💝 i encourage to buy it
Xena M.
Cleveland , Middlesbrough
Love this product one of my favourites. Has lovely packaging. It’s better than other products because it’s effective x
Katie C.
Spindletree drive, Derby
Is this worth every penny?
DARLENE B.
NACOGDOCHES, TX
Are these highly scented?
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
What a great idea for gifts
kara n.
La Plata, MO
What does the soap look like?
Victoria F.