BY FRESH 1

Cheryl P.
Victorville, CA
ALOT OF PEOPLE I KNOW THINK THIS IS GROSS EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE NEVER TRIED IT BUT OMG IT IS THE BOMB.COM I LOVE THIS VEGETABLE I COULD EAT THIS EVERY DAY YES IT MAKES YOUR URINE SMELL BUT ITS SO GOOD WHEN YOU GRILL IT OR EVEN JUST STEAMED THIS IS MAKING ME WANT SOME NOW.
Roxanne  Y.
I love asparagus! From what I have heard it helps with weight loss. I just really love it whether it's grilled or boiled. Definitely good grilled with Olive oil and some Parmesan cheese
Erika A.
Stockton, CA
Any vegetable fresh is the way to go. I enjoy cooking with asparagus as much as I can. Being that we grow asparagus where I live, we go through many of them in our meals!
Narcisa M.
Ladson, SC
I love asparagus they are so tasty. They are also a good source of vitamin k, high in B1, and it helps fight cancer. Good enough to eat raw and cook in various recipes.
Janeece F.
Asparagus is one of the best vegetables to cook . They taste great sautéed with some butter , salt , pepper and olive oil with a nice piece of fresh fish ! Yum
Kitisha G.
Newport News , VA
I love asparagus ! For someone who never tried it either sauté it with salt and pepper and olive oil in a frying pan or bake it. Both ways taste very good !
Maddie M.
Wonderful vegetable. My favorite way to prepare is roasting in the oven with a dash of parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper. Great way to detox your kidneys.
Sarah R.
Henderson, NV
One of my very favorite vegetables. Most recently I tossed them in olive oil, S&P, garlic and wrapped turkey bacon around them and grilled them. Very good!
Lindsey B.
Mountlake Ter, WA
I have just recently started to really like asparagus. they're great sautéed in butter with salt, pepper, garlic and a squeeze of fresh lemon juice!
Kate M.
Crozet, VA
I love grilled asparagus! I season with evoo, salt, pepper, and a little parmesan and usually have this as a side to a grilled steak