BY FRESH 1

Bean G.
Bean G.
Foodie Expert
I love asparagus ! For someone who never tried it either sauté it with salt and pepper and olive oil in a frying pan or bake it. Both ways taste very good !
Erika A.
Erika A.
Stockton, CA
Any vegetable fresh is the way to go. I enjoy cooking with asparagus as much as I can. Being that we grow asparagus where I live, we go through many of them in our meals!
Cheryl P.
Cheryl P.
Victorville , CA
ALOT OF PEOPLE I KNOW THINK THIS IS GROSS EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE NEVER TRIED IT BUT OMG IT IS THE BOMB.COM I LOVE THIS VEGETABLE I COULD EAT THIS EVERY DAY YES IT MAKES YOUR URINE SMELL BUT ITS SO GOOD WHEN YOU GRILL IT OR EVEN JUST STEAMED THIS IS MAKING ME WANT SOME NOW.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Safety Harbor, FL
Foodie Expert
Love this vegetable it is best toasted with balsamic vinegar and a bit of olive oil.
Kate M.
Kate M.
Barboursville, VA
I love grilled asparagus! I season with evoo, salt, pepper, and a little parmesan and usually have this as a side to a grilled steak
Jen L.
Jen L.
Willoughby, OH
So delicious ! Lately I been roasting them with a little bit of olive oil, salt pepper and thyme.
Latisha H.
Latisha H.
Foodie Expert
Wanna loose belly fat ladies and gentlemen ?! This is the way to go !!! I telling you won't regret it !
Janeece F.
Janeece F.
Asparagus is one of the best vegetables to cook . They taste great sautéed with some butter , salt , pepper and olive oil with a nice piece of fresh fish ! Yum
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Henderson, NV
Foodie Expert
One of my very favorite vegetables. Most recently I tossed them in olive oil, S&P, garlic and wrapped turkey bacon around them and grilled them. Very good!
Narcisa H.
Narcisa H.
I love asparagus they are so tasty. They are also a good source of vitamin k, high in B1, and it helps fight cancer. Good enough to eat raw and cook in various recipes.