Freschetta Thin Crust Five Cheese

by Freschetta

Made with 100% real mozzarella, provolone, fontina, white cheddar, and parmesan cheeses, this five-cheese blend is crafted for people with high pizza standards.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Freschetta Thin Crust Five Cheese!
Wantagh, NY
I love this pizza so much. It’s so easy to make especially after a long day when you don’t want to cook. It’s not unhealthy either so I don’t feel guilty after eating it!
Carlsbad, CA
The best thin crust!! It doesn't taste or break like a cracker which is nice! I love getting this and then doctoring it up with some veggies at home! Highly recommend doing that for a little added goodness especially if you are picky about veggies!
Woodland Park, NJ
This is one of the better frozen pizzas I have had. It is nice and thin and the sauce has a good flavor.
Bowling Green, KY
My favorite frozen pizza & our daughter loves it too! Wonderful product & taste for the price.
Browns Mills, NJ
This Freschetta Thin Crust Five Cheese is delicious and it tastes like it was freshly made. The crust is thin, but not paper thin and it crisps up nicely. High quality ingredients. Easy to make in the oven. Great for quick dinners or even just a pizza night! Freshetta makes so many different varieties. I cannot wait to try them all.
Boston
This is my go-to frozen pizza. I absolutely love it. I will admit, I’m a bit of a pizza snob. But this is hands down the best frozen pizza.
Langhorne, PA
This is my go to when I want a quick easy pizza. Such great flavor and crust. Absolutely delicious and crispy crust right from the oven.

Looking for your answer?