BY FRESCHETTA #42 in Frozen Pizza

Freschetta® Thin & Crispy Crust Hawaiian Style Pizza.
Canadian bacon and bacon, pineapple, mozzarella and a sweet BBQ sauce on a thin and crispy crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
EST. 7645K.
Real®. see more...

Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Ok, I don't like thin crust pizza. Nearly without fail, I find it dry, hard, tasteless, and gross. This thin crust pizza is the exception. It is crispy without being made of brick, it is a little bit dry without being cardboard, and it is seasoned really well. (seasonings which i think the thick and rising crust pizzas by the same brand are lacking) AND THAT IS JUST THE BREADY PART! I think it has the perfect amount of cheese and toppings. I am not alone when I say this is the only thin crust pizza I enjoy, and it is far better than the thick crust of the same brand. I have shown many of my friends the light of this as well.
Patty S.
Patty S.
Walkertown, NC
The crust was perfectly crisp, not too hard. The Canadian bacon and bacon were fresh, did not taste frozen. And the pineapple was deliciously fresh and juicy. I love the lightly sweet taste that the barbecue sauce gave it. I would highly recommend this pizza to anyone who likes a slightly sweet taste to their pizza and especially like pineapple. Deliciously slightly sweet with a nice crisp crust.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Hillman, MI
Foodie Expert
Freschetta is my favorite brand of frozen pizza. I love that they make a Hawaiian style pizza as it is my favorite type of pizza and none of the other frozen pizza brands make one, at least none that I have found. The pizza tastes great, almost as good as delivered or restaurant style pizza. Just the right amount of cheese, meat, and pineapple.
Nicole Y.
Nicole Y.
Foodie Expert
This is actually the only pizza I like from this brand. It's delicious!!! It's a little pricey so I rarely get it unless I have a coupon or they're on sale. But who can go wrong with frozen pizza? It's a perfect lunch or dinner when you don't have much to do. Just pop it in the oven and relax while it cooks.
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Eustis, FL
I wasn't a huge fan of this pizza, BUT, I have bought other #freshchetta #pizzas and they've been wonderful. I just wasn't a fan of the pineapple taste..it didn't taste fresh to me. I won't be buying this one again but I would buy another freschetta pizza. I usually buy mine at #publix or #target
Elena Z.
Elena Z.
Mt Pleasant, MI
This is absolutely one of my all time favorite stay in frozen pizza. The crust is so soft and flavorful. I love how fresh the pineapple tastes. The ham is delicious and not too salty. It cooks perfectly through in the oven and doesn't make me feel crazy puffy afterwards. I love this pizza!
Erin M.
Erin M.
St. Stephen , Mn
I bought this pizza when it was on sale at my local store because I had never tried it before. Well, since then it has been the only pizza I have bought. It is so good! the crust is crispy on the outside but fluffy on the inside and the sauce is very good. I highly recommend this pizza!
Amy T.
Amy T.
Mountain Home, AR
The toppings tasted very fresh for being a frozen pizza, very surprised by this. Sauce was not too thick or thin but just right to not overpower the taste of the pizza with sauce. Bread had a very unique seasoning to it that makes it so good. A true gem of a find in frozen pizza's.
Kelsie K.
Kelsie K.
Chaska, MN
Honestly, it is so difficult to find hawaiian frozen pizza. When I saw this one, I had to try it! And let me tell you, it was everything I had hoped it would be. The soft yet crunchy crust was exactly what I was expecting, and it reminded me so much of my favorite delivery pizza.
Lindsay G.
Lindsay G.
Hazleton, PA
Freschetta doesn't taste like frozen pizza at all, it tastes just like it came to your door via delivery, even with a rather exotic kind of pizza like Hawaiian! It's a little pricier than other brands but honestly it's worth it. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Gastonia, NC
Has Anyone seen this in stores yet?
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
I'm always iffy on some pineapple pizzas because they can be too sweet. Is this pizza like that with the pinapple?