BY FRESCHETTA

Freschetta® Thin & Crispy Crust 4 Cheese Medley Pizza.
Mozzarella, provolone, parmesan & white cheddar cheeses.
Real®. see more...

Maileen D.
this pizza is fast and easy to bake in the oven. it tastes pretty good but the sauce has a weird taste but the crust is yummy and cheese is Delicious me and my brothers buy it for lunch snacks. im not so sure it is healthy but it is are favorite brand.
Melanie S.
Union Beach, NJ
I really enjoyed this pizza. The crust was nice and crispy which is the way I like my pizza. And I appreciate that it didn't burn like some thin crust pizzas do in the oven.

I loved the blend of cheeses used. It gives the pizza a really good flavor with lots of variety. I would recommend this pizza. So yummy!
Lindsay W.
Ringwood, NJ
This frozen pizza is one of my absolute favorite pizzas that I have ever had in my life.. for a frozen pizza at least.. this is just about as good as you can get in a frozen pizza
Nikki D.
Marshville, NC
This is a little more expensive then I usually buy but it was worth the money. The cheese came out really melty (which I really liked) and the sauce was not too sweet. This is better than most frozen pizzas. I got the four cheese this time but am looking forward to trying more variety.
Erika M.
This is bar far the top best frozen pizza. The ingredients taste real unlike other brands. I am satisfied after one slice unlike other brands that are weak I could consume the whole thing. I have a sensitive stomach and most frozen pizza upsets it but this kind does not. I love the crust and the flavors are just so grand. One downfall is the price. They are a little pricey for my family and I.
Crystal Y.
Harrisburg, PA
The thin crispy crust is amazing on this pizza. It has a great flavor with the different cheeses and has a tasty sauce. The sauce is also just the right amount. I buy their pizzas ask the time for my family since it is my son's favorite food!
With a "thin & crispy" pizza, one would hope that the crust would actually get crispy, but unfortunately, it doesn't really. It's also not the cheapest frozen pizza, meaning I frequently pass it over. However, unlike the super cheap frozen pizzas, the cheese tastes actually real.
Alexis B.
Denton, TX
Freschetta is the only frozen pizza I like because I'm really picky about sauce, but this thin crust was gross. The pizza was soggy in the middle and tasted strange. Definitely get the natural rising crust if you're going to try their pizza.
Kayla B.
I don't know what happened. I use to like freschetta pizza, but nowadays, when I buy one, it tastes doughy when it's cooked all the way. Maybe the past few shopping trips, I've gotten bad batches, however, really disappointed these past few weeks.
Sharlene A.
Arlington, VA
This pizza is so cheesy and good. When you cook it right, the crust gets crispy and it's delicious. It's cheaper than a lot of competitors and tastes the same if not better. I always add a little extra cheese but it's fine as it is too!
Michelle H.
Angier, NC
My son likes cheese pizza but we have never tried Freshetta, he has always used DiGiorno. Is this pizza any good?
Michelle A.
Schiller Park, IL
I have been wanting to try this pizza in a long time I was wondering if they have pepperoni? And is it tasty?
Elizabeth S.
Lansford, PA
Does this have a good amount of sauce on it? I tend to pull off the cheese half way through eating, so I like extra sauce.