BY FRESCHETTA

Freschetta® Thin & Crispy Crust 4 Cheese Medley Pizza.
Mozzarella, provolone, parmesan & white cheddar cheeses.
Real®. see more...

Jamie H.
This is by far my favorite frozen pizza. I decided to try it randomly based on the fact that it was on sale and boy was I surprised. It was obviously very convenient for a week night dinner and tasted so much better than I anticipated! I typically feel annoyed with frozen pizza bc the toppings are sparse, but this one was totally covered.
Melissa A.
We actually just ate this last night! The kids love cheese pizza, so I had this in the freezer. We only eat a few name brands of pizza and this is one of them. My husband was hungry and he prefers meat pizza, so he jazzed this one up with pulled pork that I had made the previous night.
Lindsey N.
Antioch, IL
This frozen Pizza had great flavor but the crust didn't get as crispy as I'd like. The cheese was generous and tasty. But I was really looking for a flatbread texture in the crust that just wasn't there.
Kelly D.
Mount Gilead, OH
Very good option for frozen pizzas. I particularly like the sauce and garlic with this pizza. I have been purchasing it for years and think it's delicious. Always a repurchase for me at the grocery store!
Amy M.
Fairmont, WV
My son is SO picky he only likes certain foods and wont eat food if it touches other food. He wont eat any frozen pizza except Freschetta, I have to show him the pk it came in before he will touch it. He says all the other pizza tastes bad and Freschette is the only good one.
Sandee M.
Squaw Valley, CA
I actually purchased this for my daughter but it looked and smelled delicious while it was cooking, so I helped myself to a small piece. Very crispy crust, with a nice crunch and no soggy areas. Plenty of cheese, too (and I love cheese). Will definitely be purchasing again (and probably other toppings of this brand as well).
Natalie S.
My husband and I love Freschetta brand pizza. We usually get the 4 cheese medley and it's wonderful. But our local grocery store has expanded shelf space for the Freschetta brand recently, and there have been several new flavor combos that we are looking forward to trying soon!
Sarah D.
Sterling, MA
My favorite pizza that does not taste like frozen pizza. It's fairly inexpensive in the $4 to $5 range. And serves 4-5 people without any issue (unless you prefer to have more than 2 slides of pizza). This pizza isn't too doughy either, but has plenty of sauce and cheese for those that prefer less bread. High recommend.
Naomi K.
I love pizza so much! I definitely love how it tastes. I do not mind frozen pizza at all. Thin and crispy is my favorite . I will purchase this if it goes on sale of if I have a coupon for it.
Mommy H.
It was my first time trying Freschetta's Thin & Crispy Crust Pizza. It was so yummy. The cheese was so smooth and velvety and the crust was thin and crispy with a light crunch. It was just what I needed after a long day at work. One of the best Thin & Crispy pizzas I have tried so far. I love it!
Michelle H.
Angier, NC
My son likes cheese pizza but we have never tried Freshetta, he has always used DiGiorno. Is this pizza any good?
Michelle A.
Schiller Park, IL
I have been wanting to try this pizza in a long time I was wondering if they have pepperoni? And is it tasty?
Elizabeth S.
Lansford, PA
Does this have a good amount of sauce on it? I tend to pull off the cheese half way through eating, so I like extra sauce.