BY FRESCHETTA

Freschetta® Thin & Crispy Crust 4 Cheese Medley Pizza.
Mozzarella, provolone, parmesan & white cheddar cheeses.
Real®. see more...

Jessica H.
Not bad for frozen pizza. Decent price, cheap and easy quick food to throw in the oven
Erin R.
Tucson, AZ
Yum! this pizza is very tasty especially for being a cheaper item at the grocery store!
Jenna L.
Columbus, OH
Good cheese medley, lately the sauce has seemed a bit sweet, which I don't like much.
member-42e2cc9a1
Oregon
I love thin crust pizza very good and creamy! Probably one of the best frozen pizzas
LISETTE M.
The Colony, TX
This was good but a little greasy, I did not love the sauce and would not repurchase.
Lauren W.
Charlotte, NC
Best pizza ever. It's so cheesy and the sauce is amazing. I really recommend this!
Amanda P.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
It's a good choice for frozen pizza but not my favorite. It could use more flavor.
megan w.
Lawton, MI
Delicious! this pizza is really good. we buy this and pepperoni for pizza night!
Amber W.
Marysville, PA
Very yummy! I like the cheese pizza the best. The crust is a little bland though
Kel W.
So tasty for a frozen pizza. Pleasantly surprising! Probably one of my favorites.
Michelle H.
Angier, NC
My son likes cheese pizza but we have never tried Freshetta, he has always used DiGiorno. Is this pizza any good?
Michelle A.
Schiller Park, IL
I have been wanting to try this pizza in a long time I was wondering if they have pepperoni? And is it tasty?
Elizabeth S.
Lansford, PA
Does this have a good amount of sauce on it? I tend to pull off the cheese half way through eating, so I like extra sauce.