BY FRESCHETTA

Freschetta® Thin & Crispy Crust 4 Cheese Medley Pizza.
Mozzarella, provolone, parmesan & white cheddar cheeses.
Real®. see more...

Rosal Mahal G.
Sacramento, CA
So yummy! I buy this and cut into strips and use as bread sticks for pasta or soup dinners.
Heather E.
Has very good flavor. Cooks in no time at all and doesn't get chewy like most other pizzas.
Rianna R.
High Point, NC
I really liked this pizza. I liked the texture of the crust after it comes out of the oven.
Joni O.
Jackson, TN
Great pizza! the pizza is thin but there is still plenty to have. the cheese is excellent!
Erica S.
Austin, TX
My FAVORITE frozen pizza - the sauce is the BEST and the thin crust helps control carbs. :)
Sheila K.
Arlington , VA
So cheesy. So good. I love it. I don't cook much. And I love pizza. And this is perfect.
Sharleen T.
1,672 reviews
Great at home pizza. Good quality and simple to prepare. Sold at almost every supermarket
Mikayla H.
Tipp City, OH
Love this pizza. One of the best frozen pizza brands out there. The 4 cheese is the best.
Jordan B.
Hopewell, VA
This pizza is great. I like it better than Digorno and its a little bit cheaper in cost.
Raven H.
Syracuse, NY
Good frozen pizza not stuffy like some other brands. Cheese and herb blend is flavorful.
Michelle H.
Angier, NC
My son likes cheese pizza but we have never tried Freshetta, he has always used DiGiorno. Is this pizza any good?
Michelle A.
Schiller Park, IL
I have been wanting to try this pizza in a long time I was wondering if they have pepperoni? And is it tasty?
Elizabeth S.
Lansford, PA
Does this have a good amount of sauce on it? I tend to pull off the cheese half way through eating, so I like extra sauce.