BY FRESCHETTA

Freschetta® Thin & Crispy Crust 4 Cheese Medley Pizza.
Mozzarella, provolone, parmesan & white cheddar cheeses.
Real®. see more...

Marie C.
Saint Louis, MO
My family loves this pizza. We love how fresh it tastes and the cheese is so good and melty!
Kimberly R.
Clarkesville, GA
The cheese is always great and the sauce used is very good. Cooks fast and is very delicious.
Alexa C.
Borden, IN
Very delicious and gets the best crispy crust in the oven! The cheeses are so yummy together.
Dawn H.
My younger kids love the cheesy pizza. It has great flavor and has plenty of cheese on them.
Erin O.
Dallas, TX
I love this pizza so much. Best combination of cheese and sauce. The crust is amazing as well
jaz l.
I really like the crust this pizza is so good you don't even realize that it is out of a box.
sherry s.
Louisville, KY
Non expensive and good pizza ! Great for the price and taste. Not much more to say than that.
Beverly H.
Pearland, TX
This pizza tasted great and the thin crust was yummy! It baked quick and easy in the oven!
Erica S.
Austin, TX
My FAVORITE frozen pizza - the sauce is the BEST and the thin crust helps control carbs. :)
Holly R.
Orlando, FL
This pizza is fantastic for frozen pizza, I love that the thin crust actually gets crispy.
Michelle H.
Angier, NC
My son likes cheese pizza but we have never tried Freshetta, he has always used DiGiorno. Is this pizza any good?
Michelle A.
Schiller Park, IL
I have been wanting to try this pizza in a long time I was wondering if they have pepperoni? And is it tasty?
Elizabeth S.
Lansford, PA
Does this have a good amount of sauce on it? I tend to pull off the cheese half way through eating, so I like extra sauce.