BY FRESCHETTA

Freschetta® Thin & Crispy Crust 4 Cheese Medley Pizza.
Mozzarella, provolone, parmesan & white cheddar cheeses.
Real®. see more...

Breanne T.
Tarzana, CA
This is the best frozen pizza! It gets crispy and the dough is thick and soft. It's delicious.
Rachael D.
Bristow, VA
Freschetta four cheese is our family favorite.. even the most picky eater in my house loves it!
Carmen T.
I always buy It and it tastes like fresh
From restaurant. My sister tried and her kids loved it
Chloe E.
Valdosta, GA
This pizza is delicious, cook it the full 24 minutes or it'll be doughy. Love the thick crust.
Laura W.
Rogers, AR
Love the thin and crispiness of this crust. The cheese was cheesy enough for my liking as well.
Christy S.
One of our favs! Gave 4star bc it doesn't reheat well and my toddler won't eat the leftovers :/
lauryn c.
Kingsburg, CA
A bit too much bread for me? Other than that, so good! I will defiantly be buying this again.
sherry s.
Louisville, KY
Non expensive and good pizza ! Great for the price and taste. Not much more to say than that.
Marie C.
Saint Louis, MO
My family loves this pizza. We love how fresh it tastes and the cheese is so good and melty!
Abby J.
Irving, TX
This tastes so good. Its very cheesy and tastes like real heese unlike a lot of other brands.
Michelle H.
Angier, NC
My son likes cheese pizza but we have never tried Freshetta, he has always used DiGiorno. Is this pizza any good?
Michelle A.
Schiller Park, IL
I have been wanting to try this pizza in a long time I was wondering if they have pepperoni? And is it tasty?
Elizabeth S.
Lansford, PA
Does this have a good amount of sauce on it? I tend to pull off the cheese half way through eating, so I like extra sauce.