BY FRESCHETTA

Freschetta® Thin & Crispy Crust 4 Cheese Medley Pizza.
Mozzarella, provolone, parmesan & white cheddar cheeses.
Real®. see more...

Dominique S.
Wilmington, DE
It's OK I really didn't buy it for me I bought it for my daughter she liked it I wasn't a big fan
Jessa S.
Mount joy, PA
Very cheesy = yummy. Just not my favorite frozen pizza. I do purchase when I have a coupon though
rhonda r.
Montebello, CA
Delicious cheesy pizza you make at home. cheaper than take out and it tastes good. cant beat that
Zallah B.
Pompano beach, Fl
Pretty good I love the four cheese combo because I love cheese and they don't skimp on the cheese
Gabrielle O.
lynchburg, VA
Super delicious pizza, i just wanted to keep eating more and more! the cheesiness was to die for
yuliya r.
Vineland, NJ
Really yummy, I love staking up on these when they are on sale. Doesn't need additional toppings.
Kelly T.
Asheboro, NC
Very good! Not as good as Elios square pizza though. It was the right consistency and everything
Nupur G.
Newark, DE
I love it it's so tasty my kids loves it too. It's very fresh and has the perfect blend of cheese
Marissa S.
San Jose, CA
I'm a lover of a plain cheese pizza, and I love thin crust, especially when its super crispy. :)
Ariana M.
Phoenix, AZ
Very cheesy and good .
Would recommend it to anyone that loves pizza . Especially take home pizza
Michelle H.
Angier, NC
My son likes cheese pizza but we have never tried Freshetta, he has always used DiGiorno. Is this pizza any good?
Michelle A.
Schiller Park, IL
I have been wanting to try this pizza in a long time I was wondering if they have pepperoni? And is it tasty?
Elizabeth S.
Lansford, PA
Does this have a good amount of sauce on it? I tend to pull off the cheese half way through eating, so I like extra sauce.