BY FRESCHETTA

Freschetta® Thin & Crispy Crust 4 Cheese Medley Pizza.
Mozzarella, provolone, parmesan & white cheddar cheeses.
Real®. see more...

Amy C.
Woodbridge, VA
Delish! Great thin crust, perfect cheese. Can usually find on sale for a good price, or get coupon.
Meaghan D.
Solomon, KS
One of the best tasting frozen pizzas. Cooked well in my temperamental oven. Good blend of cheeses.
Heather F.
Tampa
Yummy for a frozen pizza. I thought the flavored tasted fresh and the crust was actually crispy!
Kelli W.
Great tasting pizza that is easy to make. My whole family enjoyed the taste of this frozen pizza.
Nicole M.
Elizabethton, TN
I love this pizza. The crust is perfect and the value is awesome. It is my go to for pizza night.
Taylor H.
Hickory, NC
I literally just had some of this pizza and it's amazing. The crust it's the best part about it.
Staci B.
The crust is crispy when baked on the rack. Nice blend of cheeses and herbs. Great frozen pizza.
Ashley G.
South Hadley, MA
Affordable and I like that they now have think crust. I wish there were more organic ingredients.
Patricia L.
Bayonne, NJ
Yummy! This pizza is delicious! It's very cheesy and the crust gets nice and crispy. Delicious!!!
Joy  G.
Charlotte, NC
Nice crust and sauce. The cheeses melted nicely and is very tasty for a mid priced frozen pizza.
Michelle H.
Angier, NC
My son likes cheese pizza but we have never tried Freshetta, he has always used DiGiorno. Is this pizza any good?
Michelle A.
Schiller Park, IL
I have been wanting to try this pizza in a long time I was wondering if they have pepperoni? And is it tasty?
Elizabeth S.
Lansford, PA
Does this have a good amount of sauce on it? I tend to pull off the cheese half way through eating, so I like extra sauce.