BY FRESCHETTA

Freschetta® Thin & Crispy Crust 4 Cheese Medley Pizza.
Mozzarella, provolone, parmesan & white cheddar cheeses.
Real®. see more...

Cameron H.
Moorhead, MN
Very tasty, in love with this thin crust,recommend to all, love the cheese,cooks nice, turns out well
Christina V.
One of my favorite cheese pizzas. It gets nice and crusty and the cheeses taste great with the sauce.
Staci G.
It's got the best crust, if you like it thin and crisp. It's the perfect amount of flaky and cheesy!
Casey L.
Memphis
This Pizza was so yummy. Tasted great. Not overly cheesy but cheesy enough! Thin crispy crust too :)
Jennifer K.
Delicious as always! Freshetta always delivers without having to get delivery and it's much cheaper!
Kristie R.
Mount Union, PA
Great crispy crust with lots of cheese. Very tasty and would highly recommend for a quick easy meal.
Alejandra F.
Sun City , AZ
Love the flavor, it can be eaten alone or with hot sauce. the crust is always crispy and thin. yummy!
Nikki M.
Prosper, TX
We use this for a quick appetizer plate. Cut into small squares and serve. Full flavor and so quick.
Kali S.
Columbus, OH
The perfect amount of cheese and sauce. The crust is very crispy. Overall an excellent frozen pizza.
Kristin R.
Shelton, CT
Amazing pizza. Could stand to be a little thinner but I'm happy with it and my little one loves it.
Michelle H.
Angier, NC
My son likes cheese pizza but we have never tried Freshetta, he has always used DiGiorno. Is this pizza any good?
Michelle A.
Schiller Park, IL
I have been wanting to try this pizza in a long time I was wondering if they have pepperoni? And is it tasty?
Elizabeth S.
Lansford, PA
Does this have a good amount of sauce on it? I tend to pull off the cheese half way through eating, so I like extra sauce.