BY FRESCHETTA

Freschetta® Thin & Crispy Crust 4 Cheese Medley Pizza.
Mozzarella, provolone, parmesan & white cheddar cheeses.
Real®. see more...

valarie a.
If you're into thin crust pizza, this could be for you. tasted great awesome flavor will purchase again
Daira O.
Orlando, FL
Delicious pizza! My kids and I loved the flavor and crunchy crust. Tasty and yummy! Great ingredients.
Natasha C.
San Antonio, TX
This a favorite in my house. It's class and simple and its enough to take everyone in the house happy.
Angel A.
Absolutely love this pizza. Love thin crust pizzas and the ingredients on this pizza are really good!
Samantha P.
Churchville, PA
Love Freschetta and this is my go to brand for frozen pizza. There Margarhita brand is great as well
Taylor Z.
Forest Lake, MN
Can never go wrong with pizza! I'm a cheese fanatic and this hits the spot. Lots of calories though.
Alejandra F.
Sun City , AZ
Love the flavor, it can be eaten alone or with hot sauce. the crust is always crispy and thin. yummy!
Sydney W.
Yummy! yummy!! yummy!!! This pizza is sooooooo good!!! I eat this on my cheat days!! Can't deny pizza
Kristie R.
Mount Union, PA
Great crispy crust with lots of cheese. Very tasty and would highly recommend for a quick easy meal.
Nikki M.
Prosper, TX
We use this for a quick appetizer plate. Cut into small squares and serve. Full flavor and so quick.
Michelle H.
Angier, NC
My son likes cheese pizza but we have never tried Freshetta, he has always used DiGiorno. Is this pizza any good?
Michelle A.
Schiller Park, IL
I have been wanting to try this pizza in a long time I was wondering if they have pepperoni? And is it tasty?
Elizabeth S.
Lansford, PA
Does this have a good amount of sauce on it? I tend to pull off the cheese half way through eating, so I like extra sauce.