BY FRESCHETTA

Freschetta® Thin & Crispy Crust 4 Cheese Medley Pizza.
Mozzarella, provolone, parmesan & white cheddar cheeses.
Real®. see more...

Cheyenne t.
Findlay, OH
This pizza is amazing. I bought it and my room mates and I devoured it. it's almost better thrn delivery.
Erika C.
Pittsburgh, PA
this frozen pizza is the best of them all. The crust is always so good, and I love the sauce flavor too.
Brittany C.
Campbell, NY
This was very delicious. Just enough crispy to soft ratio. Will definitely be buying this brand again.
Caroline P.
Boylston, MA
Delicious. This is the best frozen pizza I've tried. The crust stays very crispy and has great flavor.
Meagan H.
Pascagoula, MS
I am a HUGE pizza lover and this pizza is so delicious and crispy! Yummy.. Maybe I'll eat one tonight!
Brittany Michelle H.
Costa Mesa
Delicious! Loved the thin and crispy crust. I topped mine with fresh veggies from the farmers markets.
Cheryl C.
Great pizza!!! My family loves it. It's a great bargain, in my opinion, especially when I have coupons!
Danielle W.
Uniontown, PA
Delicious product. MY whole family enjoys eating this pizza. Especially my daughter who is very picky!
Sarah H.
Charleston, SC
This is my usual go to frozen pizza. It's decent flavor. The sauce is simple. I like the crispy crust.
Tammy K.
Granville, WV
Its good the cheese is good its a lite on the sause but it ok the crust it crispy and i really like it
Michelle H.
Angier, NC
My son likes cheese pizza but we have never tried Freshetta, he has always used DiGiorno. Is this pizza any good?
Michelle A.
Schiller Park, IL
I have been wanting to try this pizza in a long time I was wondering if they have pepperoni? And is it tasty?
Elizabeth S.
Lansford, PA
Does this have a good amount of sauce on it? I tend to pull off the cheese half way through eating, so I like extra sauce.