BY FRESCHETTA

Freschetta® Thin & Crispy Crust 4 Cheese Medley Pizza.
Mozzarella, provolone, parmesan & white cheddar cheeses.
Real®. see more...

Erika C.
Pittsburgh, PA
this frozen pizza is the best of them all. The crust is always so good, and I love the sauce flavor too.
Victoria M.
Great taste and price! the crust got very crisy and there was a lot of cheese which is my favorite part!
Hollie M.
Martinez, CA
This is my go to cheese pizza when I'm having a naughty diet day! Yummy and crispy this is by far my fav!
Leah H.
Amarillo, TX
I prefer thin crust and really liked this one because it was nice and thin but also didn't get too hard.
Cheyenne t.
Findlay, OH
This pizza is amazing. I bought it and my room mates and I devoured it. it's almost better thrn delivery.
Jennifer S.
Collingswood, NJ
This is my favorite thin crust frozen pizza. The cheese selection tastes the closest to boardwalk pizza.
Tamara B.
Niles, MI
My kids love this cheese pizza. It tastes almost like delivery. This is our go to for dinners in a hurry.
amy p.
Falmouth, ME
Freschetta pizza is always a go to, it is very consistent in its flavor and how it turns out when cooked.
Whitney W.
Blacksburg, VA
This was really good pizza. The cheese to sauce to crust ratio was nice and the sauce had a nice flavor.
Erica M.
Modesto, CA
Amazing love this pizza yumm would definitely recommend this product to everyone always repurchase for me
Michelle H.
Angier, NC
My son likes cheese pizza but we have never tried Freshetta, he has always used DiGiorno. Is this pizza any good?
Michelle A.
Schiller Park, IL
I have been wanting to try this pizza in a long time I was wondering if they have pepperoni? And is it tasty?
Elizabeth S.
Lansford, PA
Does this have a good amount of sauce on it? I tend to pull off the cheese half way through eating, so I like extra sauce.