BY FRESCHETTA

Freschetta® Thin & Crispy Crust 4 Cheese Medley Pizza.
Mozzarella, provolone, parmesan & white cheddar cheeses.
Real®. see more...

Shelby G.
Masontown, PA
Definitely one of my favorite frozen pizzas. It doesn't taste like cardboard like most of them do. Very good!
Alexandra H.
Boaz, AL
This pizza is delicious and crispy and has plenty of cheese and flavor. It cooks great and tastes amazing.
Lola G.
Not my favorite frozen pizza. Bought it because I had no other options. It tastes okay but nothing special.
I did not like this pizza at all. It tasted terrible and was falling apart. Will not buy this brand again.
Halee W.
Findlay, OH
I'm pregnant and love pizza... but extra cheese is my favorite! this brand doesn't taste like frozen pizza
Meghan F.
O Fallon, MO
I love the four cheese pizzas! They're high quality for a frozen pizza and taste amazing ! Highly recommend
Lauren P.
Zionsville, IN
Delicious! Great, crispy than crust. Just the right amount of sauce and cheese. Great pizza for the price.
Lilly K.
Austin, TX
Not sure why but, I am a total sucker for a good thin crust pizza! Freschetta is the best brand out there!
Janet T.
North Beach, MD
I love Freshetta pizza 4 cheese as well as others I've tried. My friends like it too so I continue to buy.
Patricia R.
Weymouth, MA
Yummy! Sauce to cheese ratio is good. Cheese variety is awesome and the taste and crispiness is just right.
Michelle H.
Angier, NC
My son likes cheese pizza but we have never tried Freshetta, he has always used DiGiorno. Is this pizza any good?
Michelle A.
Schiller Park, IL
I have been wanting to try this pizza in a long time I was wondering if they have pepperoni? And is it tasty?
Elizabeth S.
Lansford, PA
Does this have a good amount of sauce on it? I tend to pull off the cheese half way through eating, so I like extra sauce.