BY FRESCHETTA

Freschetta® Thin & Crispy Crust 4 Cheese Medley Pizza.
Mozzarella, provolone, parmesan & white cheddar cheeses.
Real®. see more...

Lori E.
Bethel, CT
Good basic cheese pizza, sauce is mild, lots of cheese. the crust cooks up nicely, browns and crisps evenly.
Meg K.
Family favorite. Tastes great and has restaurant quality texture. Would never know you buy at grocery store.
Summer A.
This is my families go too pizza! The crust is awesome! And the dough to cheese to sauce ratio is perfection!
Michelle b.
Man, WV
This pizza was awesome. Grabbed it and threw it in the oven for a quick dinner for the kids. They loved it!!!
Stacey W.
Boiling Spgs, SC
My son loves cheese pizza and this is one of his favorites. It has lots of cheese and the crust is delicious!
Samantha H.
Carnegie, PA
This is my children's favorite pizza. The crust is crispy and flavorful while the pizza in a while is yummy.
Savannah B.
Lexington, NC
These are one of my absolute favorite pizzas! The thin crust is so crispy and I love the cheese on the pizza!
Baharik M.
Warwick, RI
Super yummy! Crust is crispy and delicious. This is my go to quick meal. The crust is bitterly and garlicky.
Ashley  G.
Young Harris , GA
YUM YUM YUM! one of the best frozen pizzas EVER made. Forget the frozen taste... this is restaurant quality!
Holliday J.
Wappingers Fl, NY
The crust is crisp and flaky, and the cheese doesn't get all plastic like. Could do with a little more sauce.
Michelle H.
Angier, NC
My son likes cheese pizza but we have never tried Freshetta, he has always used DiGiorno. Is this pizza any good?
Michelle A.
Schiller Park, IL
I have been wanting to try this pizza in a long time I was wondering if they have pepperoni? And is it tasty?
Elizabeth S.
Lansford, PA
Does this have a good amount of sauce on it? I tend to pull off the cheese half way through eating, so I like extra sauce.