BY FRESCHETTA

Freschetta® Thin & Crispy Crust 4 Cheese Medley Pizza.
Mozzarella, provolone, parmesan & white cheddar cheeses.
Real®. see more...

Jenna S.
Very yummy! Fast and easy meal when I'm cooking for one or running late from work. Price is good and taste great!
Crys W.
Del Norte, CO
For a frozen pizza, this was great. I love the fresh and cheese taste and the crust was flaky and delicious too.
AmyJo B.
White Cloud, MI
My daughter loved it! It's one of the best pizza I think! Any of their pizza are the bomb! We live by this pizza!
Zulma S.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Crunchy and good tasting, really like the convenience and cost. Easy to follow directions and easy to heat up.
Helen W.
Shelton, CT
My family and I love this thin and crispy pizza crust, and it's loaded with cheese. Tastes like delivery pizza!
Jean G.
Somersworth, NH
My kids fave frozen pizza. Perfect for those busy nights and need a quick and easy meal. Love the 4 cheeses!!!
Stacy  .
St Petersburg, FL
This is my 15 yr old son's FAVORITE from zen pizza. He loves the flavor and it's kinda thin not so much dough.
Laura S.
Harrisburg, PA
Out of all the frozen pizzas that I have tried, this is one of my favorites because the sauce is just perfect.
Karin P.
I'm not a huge fan of meat on my pizza, but this is definitely a brand that taste good! Better then Tombstones.
Kristianna M.
Nampa, ID
I only get four cheese pizza from this brand. It is certainly delicious! I enjoy this more than Totinos brand.
Michelle H.
Angier, NC
My son likes cheese pizza but we have never tried Freshetta, he has always used DiGiorno. Is this pizza any good?
Michelle A.
Schiller Park, IL
I have been wanting to try this pizza in a long time I was wondering if they have pepperoni? And is it tasty?
Elizabeth S.
Lansford, PA
Does this have a good amount of sauce on it? I tend to pull off the cheese half way through eating, so I like extra sauce.