BY FRESCHETTA

Freschetta® Thin & Crispy Crust 4 Cheese Medley Pizza.
Mozzarella, provolone, parmesan & white cheddar cheeses.
Real®. see more...

Jessica S.
It's the bomb! Only pizza I'll buy. Good sauce to cheese to crust ratio. Bursting with flavor. Highly recommend.
Cheyenne W.
Tehachapi, CA
This is one of my favorite pizzas. I don't normally eat pizza but this is my go to! I am obsessed with the crust!
christina r.
Paulsboro, NJ
I thought this was pretty good for a frozen pizza, especially when you are in a time crunch and can't order out!
Meldin G.
Great flavor, great crust texture. I would choose this brand over others. I love the variety of flavors offered.
Jordan R.
Mckinney, TX
This is quite yummy although it takes longer to cook than it says, at least in my experience. Great pizza though
Emily S.
I love the crust and the sauce of this pizza! I didn't think at first that this would be good but it was amazing.
Laura M.
Portland, ME
Quick, easy, and just as delicious as delivery! Great meal for busy nights when we have to run around for sports!
Tori W.
Philippi, WV
This is a really good option in terms of frozen pizza. There is plenty of cheese and it has a really tasty crust.
Tomi P.
Clare, MI
Quick..inexpensive.. Yummy..perfect for those "get home from work..scarf food...run off to the next event" nights
Valerie M.
Taste fantastic and it's so easy. Just pop it in the oven ;) what more could you ask for? Great pizza and price!
Michelle H.
Angier, NC
My son likes cheese pizza but we have never tried Freshetta, he has always used DiGiorno. Is this pizza any good?
Michelle A.
Schiller Park, IL
I have been wanting to try this pizza in a long time I was wondering if they have pepperoni? And is it tasty?
Elizabeth S.
Lansford, PA
Does this have a good amount of sauce on it? I tend to pull off the cheese half way through eating, so I like extra sauce.