BY FRESCHETTA

Freschetta® Thin & Crispy Crust 4 Cheese Medley Pizza.
Mozzarella, provolone, parmesan & white cheddar cheeses.
Real®. see more...

Devin S.
Warren, OH
One of my favorite cheese pizzas. It doesn't feel too heavy either! The crust makes it taste a bit too dry though.
Stevi L.
McDonough, GA
This is a good choice for frozen pizza. The thin crust is nice and crispy but it still he a good amount of cheese.
amanda t.
Apo, CA
Quality inexpensive cheese pizza that my kids LOVE! I always keep one in my freezer for the nights that get crazy.
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
Love this pizza! Great for any cheese lover like myself. Super easy to just throw in the oven during the work week.
Taylor B.
Troy, OH
My very favorite! Love the four different cheeses and thin crust! Good pretty quick and crust doesn't tend to burn
Crystal R.
Meredith, NH
This pizza was pretty tasty, but I will not be getting the thin crust again! It was just too crunchy for my liking.
Jenn S.
This is a delicious frozen pizza with a really great garlicky crust. I eat it crust first since it's so delicious.
Vega F.
Auburn, AL
The name doesn't lie! This pizza bakes to crisp perfection that crumbles into ooey gooey cheesiness with each bite!
Nicole F.
Bronx, NY
Tastes ahhhhmazing when cooked in the oven. It comes out crispy and super cheesy and the cheese tastes really good
Evelyn B.
Austin , TX
Great flavor composed of 5 cheeses that will leave you mouth watering! Thin crust comes out so crispy and crunchy.
Michelle H.
Angier, NC
My son likes cheese pizza but we have never tried Freshetta, he has always used DiGiorno. Is this pizza any good?
Michelle A.
Schiller Park, IL
I have been wanting to try this pizza in a long time I was wondering if they have pepperoni? And is it tasty?
Elizabeth S.
Lansford, PA
Does this have a good amount of sauce on it? I tend to pull off the cheese half way through eating, so I like extra sauce.