BY FRESCHETTA

Freschetta® Thin & Crispy Crust 4 Cheese Medley Pizza.
Mozzarella, provolone, parmesan & white cheddar cheeses.
Real®. see more...

Paige H.
Seminole, FL
Cheese is life!! So any super cheesy, thin crust frozen pizza is my favorite. I love how cheesy the pizza, but how the crust doesn't get soggy from all of the cheese. Super easy to make, just take it out of the box, I always through some garlic powder on there too, and then just toss it in the oven. Take it out, and its super crispy and easy to cut. 10/10 I would recommend.
michele m.
Norwood, MA
Freschetta makes some excellent thin pizzas and this one does crisp up nicely - the 4 cheeses: Mozzarella, provolone, parmesan and white cheddar, work beautifully together. I like that I can add my own toppings to this, such as leftover roasted chicken, artichoke hearts, and tomatoes or just add some basil and red cracked pepper and keep it simple! Very tasty and if you are looking to make party favors this can be cut up in small pieces & you can add different toppings, and hold it together with a toothpick
Dara S.
Johnston, RI
I'm a fan of this pizza because I enjoy thin crust pizza, and I don't like any toppings. It compares to other products in the sense that most microwave pizzas have a similar tell-tale taste, however, it is delicious, and it isn't too pricey. My whole family enjoys this pizza as a small snack, and I would recommend it for a quick, low maintenance dinner.
Hannah G.
Shaw A F B, SC
This was absolutely perfect. I put it in the oven for the recommended time, and it came out perfect. The cheese was just right, and the crust was thin just how I like it.
Meena R.
Cordova, TN
My family loves pizza and we have pizza every month or so. Freschetta is one of my favorite brands to buy because the pizza is fresh and they use quality toppings. The Cheese Medley is one of my favorites because it takes only a few minutes to prepare and we get to add our own toppings if we want.
Kimberly B.
Great to add to, nice base flavors to have by its self too......usually I jazz it up with frozen spinach (drained very well!) Saute that with shallots fresh minced garlic (lots of garlic I'm a feind!) A little olive oil and we're done. Evenly sprinkle bits of this mixture on slightly thawed pizza (if not thawed it won't cook evenly and you will have moosey middle pizza) add mozzarella and a parm regiano (sp?) Mix in the oven extra 5-10 min more than box says your gloden
Marissa L.
Orlando, FL
I'm pretty picky about my pizza, but I was at a friends house and they had Freschetta thin and crispy and I was pleasantly surprised - I loved it! The crunch was perfect, the flavor of the cheese and sauce were very flavorful and did not taste like frozen pizza - what a delight! Now I stock up whenever I see them on sale. They're a little pricier than some of the other brands, but stil less expensive than ordering a pizza and just as good, if not a little better!
Maggie M.
Birmingham, AL
I am always a fan of plain, cheesy, frozen pizza and this is a personal favorite of mine. I love the thin crust and there is a perfect amount of cheese so that it is not too cheesy and melting everywhere. This is one of my go to dinners on a night that I do not want to cook.
Gloria W.
We love a thin crispy crust on our pizza. We like these for a snack or as an hors d'oeuvre . It is just the right consistency for a frozen pizza since it doesn't get soggy.
Gio M.
Loves Park, IL
I love freschetta pizzas! My family is a big fan of frozen pizza in general ! But whenever we have the extra cash to afford the better ones Freschetta is almost always our go to!

My only complaint is they don't carry enough flavor variety at my local grocery stores!! And they are s
Ishtar more pricey then I can afford on my budget. But like I said we can't help but splurge sometimes!

Delicious combination of cheese and sauce and that crispy thin crust that cooks just right!! I would love to try the rest of their flavor varieties, rising crust, supreme, and some of the more unusual flavored!!
Michelle H.
Angier, NC
My son likes cheese pizza but we have never tried Freshetta, he has always used DiGiorno. Is this pizza any good?
Michelle A.
Schiller Park, IL
I have been wanting to try this pizza in a long time I was wondering if they have pepperoni? And is it tasty?
Elizabeth S.
Lansford, PA
Does this have a good amount of sauce on it? I tend to pull off the cheese half way through eating, so I like extra sauce.