BY FRESCHETTA

Freschetta® Thin & Crispy Crust 4 Cheese Medley Pizza.
Mozzarella, provolone, parmesan & white cheddar cheeses.
Real®. see more...

Kayla A.
Pleasant Vly, MO
Realy well flavored, thin cheese pizza. The sauce is kn the sweeter side (which I love), and some tasty herbs are used.
Kathy M.
South Amboy, NJ
I like to throw some topping on this pizza, cut it into small squares and serve it as an appetizer with a simple salad.
Kailey H.
El Paso , TX
My husband and son loves these. Its a quick and easy dinner option. Especially If I'm busy with other household duties.
Ashley H.
Jamestown, TN
My kids love this pizza, I'm not a thin crust lover, but the cheese makes it so good the crust don't really bother me.
Lacey L.
Tasty pizza with crispy thin crust. My son who is the picky eater loves only Cheese pizza and he really loved this one.
Jayme S.
Longmont, CO
My family loves this pizza ~ the crust is the perfect thickness and the ingredients are great. Yumminess at its finest!
jaclyn C.
Charleston, SC
Just got these on sale at bilo! Very affordable and pretty darn good with ranch dressing! Nobody complained around here
Katie P.
San Diego, CA
Delicious, quick pizza to heat up and eat, I find Freschetta to be higher quality than other frozen pizza's out there.
Lyndsae R.
This is a good frozen pizza, as frozen pizzas go. The cheese consistency is not exactly right, but overall, it's close.
Anamarie Y.
My daughter loves this pizza. The crust is very crispy and the flavor is so good. They're a perfect size for serving 2
Michelle H.
Angier, NC
My son likes cheese pizza but we have never tried Freshetta, he has always used DiGiorno. Is this pizza any good?
Michelle A.
Schiller Park, IL
I have been wanting to try this pizza in a long time I was wondering if they have pepperoni? And is it tasty?
Elizabeth S.
Lansford, PA
Does this have a good amount of sauce on it? I tend to pull off the cheese half way through eating, so I like extra sauce.