BY FRESCHETTA

Freschetta® Thin & Crispy Crust 4 Cheese Medley Pizza.
Mozzarella, provolone, parmesan & white cheddar cheeses.
Real®. see more...

Jared S.
Walton, KY
i absolutely love this pizza! the crust is crispy and rich. the cheese is delectable, and they take mere minutes to bake!
Everh A.
Nashville , TN
Love love love this pizza always repurchasing this particular one cause of the thin crust and the flavor is just lovely.
Caroline H.
I LOVE this pizza. It tastes so fresh. This product is very high quality. I love to bake these pizzas for a quick dinner!
Daphine H.
Hahira, GA
Very easy to cook and has an amazing taste. I just cook my on a flat stone and add some extra cheese mmmmmmm sooooo good
Amelia K.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
Loved this pizza! Perfect amount of cheese, easy meal option and great to have in your freezer at all times just in case!
Theresa M.
Dearborn, MI
My husband LOVE this pizza it's very feeling and is as close to homemade it's crust is just as good with a garlic flavor
Shelby L.
Calera , OK
This pizza is really good!
The cheese is perfect and the crust is perfect honestly one of the best frozen pizzas there is
Jill D.
MARCY, NY
I am abig fan of thin crust pizza. We usually eat take out or homemade pizza but this is pretty good for a frozen pizza
Rachel P.
Humboldt Hill
Cheesy and gooey, awesome sauce! Very tasty, and affordable! Love having a good pizza to throw in oven, fast and easy!
Allison J.
By far my favorite frozen pizza I have ever had. The cheese tastes like real cheese and not artificial favored cheese.
Michelle H.
Angier, NC
My son likes cheese pizza but we have never tried Freshetta, he has always used DiGiorno. Is this pizza any good?
Michelle A.
Schiller Park, IL
I have been wanting to try this pizza in a long time I was wondering if they have pepperoni? And is it tasty?
Elizabeth S.
Lansford, PA
Does this have a good amount of sauce on it? I tend to pull off the cheese half way through eating, so I like extra sauce.