BY FRESCHETTA

Freschetta® Thin & Crispy Crust 4 Cheese Medley Pizza.
Mozzarella, provolone, parmesan & white cheddar cheeses.
Real®. see more...

Kimberly P.
Fair Oaks, CA
For a frozen pizza, this one is really good. The crust rivals any from small pizzarias and the sauce/cheese aren't terrible.
amanda r.
Bel Air, MD
I'm a pizza snob. I prefer real NY pizza, thin crust, well done. Frozen pizza just doesn't cut it. My kids however liked it.
Karle B.
Cumberland, MD
Love the crust on this pizza but could use more sauce and cheese. It does take a little longer too cook than the box claims.
McKenzie B.
Atlanta, GA
I love thin crust pizza and this one is so good. Especially when you just want to pop something in the oven for a quick meal.
April G.
Edgewater, FL
I love this pizza! If you like thin crust, this is a great choice for you. The ratio of cheese, sauce, and crust is perfect.
Joi D.
Randallstown, MD
I like this because its pretty good with just the cheese by itself. But sometimes I also like to add my own topping to it.
clara c.
Louisville, KY
Pretty good for frozen pizza, but let's get real it's FROZEN PIZZA not getting too excited freeschetta is no mirical worker
Erica S.
This is my husband's and my favorite pizza! The crust rises perfectly and the taste is superb. I always ask for this brand!
Serena K.
Pensacola, FL
Delicious! I am not much of a thin and crispy fan but this pizza was very good! I will definitely be trying other varities.
Sara M.
Williamsport, MD
This pizza tastes great and has a wonderful, thin crust with toppings that go right to the edge. My kind of pizza for sure!
Michelle H.
Angier, NC
My son likes cheese pizza but we have never tried Freshetta, he has always used DiGiorno. Is this pizza any good?
Michelle A.
Schiller Park, IL
I have been wanting to try this pizza in a long time I was wondering if they have pepperoni? And is it tasty?
Elizabeth S.
Lansford, PA
Does this have a good amount of sauce on it? I tend to pull off the cheese half way through eating, so I like extra sauce.