BY FRESCHETTA

Freschetta® Thin & Crispy Crust 4 Cheese Medley Pizza.
Mozzarella, provolone, parmesan & white cheddar cheeses.
Real®. see more...

Rachel L.
Its good for frozen pizza. The pizza overall taste pretty good however the taste of the bottom crust can be doughy and not good
megan r.
Endicott, NY
The taste wasn't bad, but the thing crust was super chewy and hard once it was cooked. The cheese and sauce had a good flavor.
Kelli J.
Spring, TX
This is one of my favorite pizzas for a frozen pizza. I love thin crust pizza and the four cheese blend is fantastic in taste.
Natasha G.
Larned, KS
I'm a sucker for a really good cheese pizza. You don't need a lot of toppings to make a pizza delicious! Just add cheese! mmm!
Jessica S.
Loganville, GA
Really great tasting pizza. Wouldn't believe it's frozen. Excellent dinner option for those nights cooking isn't gonna happen.
Bree G.
I love the crust and the taste of this pizza for it being a frozen pizza. The flavores make it taste like its a homemade pizza
Julieanna M.
Literally one of my fave pizzas. The combination of the thin crispy crust and cheesiness is the bomb! Love me some Freschetta!
Caryn T.
This pizza is one of few freezer pizzas that I can stand! The way the crust gets crispy like no other pizza does is amazing.
Sarah C.
This is my favorite brand of frozen pizza. I love thin crust pizza and this always cooks perfectly, even with added toppings.
jaime f.
Dover, NH
This brand of pizza is delicious! I also buy other varieties as it has become a favorite in my home. I also buy the Spinach and Mushroom as I don't eat meat. Very hard to find a reasonably priced pizza that is not the norm. recommended.
Michelle H.
Angier, NC
My son likes cheese pizza but we have never tried Freshetta, he has always used DiGiorno. Is this pizza any good?
Michelle A.
Schiller Park, IL
I have been wanting to try this pizza in a long time I was wondering if they have pepperoni? And is it tasty?
Elizabeth S.
Lansford, PA
Does this have a good amount of sauce on it? I tend to pull off the cheese half way through eating, so I like extra sauce.