BY FRESCHETTA

Freschetta® Thin & Crispy Crust 4 Cheese Medley Pizza.
Mozzarella, provolone, parmesan & white cheddar cheeses.
Real®. see more...

Lauren D.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love the four cheeses. So much better than just one. I also like the thin crust so much better than the regular. Not as filling.
Amber V.
Laveen, AZ
The crust is nice and crispy plus the cheese blend is perfect. I love that it's almost 100 calories less than most other pizzas too
Blaire M.
San Clemente , CA
Freschetta is a quick and easy meal that my kiddos love! Sometimes I even jazz them up by adding my own toppings and extra cheese!
Vanessa C.
Lancaster, CA
This is my favorite pizza to get ! I love the cheese and the tomato sauce doesn't taste like it just came out of a spaghettio can .
Katherine G.
Hingham, MA
They have a really nice crust and it doesn't take to long to cook. I think it is good on a cold day. Love the way the cheese melts
Alyssa K.
The pizza has the perfect blend of four cheeses. It tastes so good. There is not much sauce, just enough for each slice of pizza
Crystal D.
Shady side, MD
I love me some more then average amount of cheese pizza anyways and this one has 4! It was a yummy pizza and I would buy it again
Ciara B.
Ashland, KY
Great! Perfect taste, cooked thoroughly, many different toppings, and great quality! Will definitely recommend it and buy again!
Bridgette P.
Good amount of cheese. The crust didn't cook evenly. Could be my crappy oven though. Overall I liked it and would purchase again.
Tia S.
Nashville
I LOVE THIS PIZZA. So cheesy. It's hard to bite because the cheese sticks together but it is sooooooo good so you eat it anyways
Michelle H.
Angier, NC
My son likes cheese pizza but we have never tried Freshetta, he has always used DiGiorno. Is this pizza any good?
Michelle A.
Schiller Park, IL
I have been wanting to try this pizza in a long time I was wondering if they have pepperoni? And is it tasty?
Elizabeth S.
Lansford, PA
Does this have a good amount of sauce on it? I tend to pull off the cheese half way through eating, so I like extra sauce.