BY FRESCHETTA

Freschetta® Thin & Crispy Crust 4 Cheese Medley Pizza.
Mozzarella, provolone, parmesan & white cheddar cheeses.
Real®. see more...

Angela M.
Lake Elsinore , CA
My son is a picky eater and he really loves this pizza. We have tried several other brands but this is favorite of all frozen pizzas.
Teresa J.
Goodyear, AZ
The kids love this pizza so much. Best part is that it has 4 cheeses so its super cheese and the kids love its better than delivery.
Deslin C.
The kids and I love this pizza more than any other brands. It's taste amazing and doesn't taste like plastic like other ones we had.
ROSA Z.
Chula Vista, CA
for it being a frozen pizza it sure is good. you pop it in the oven for about 20 to 25 minutes and the pizza comes out tasting great
Sarah U.
Lafayette, IN
Really good stuff. Cooks up with no problems- evenly, doesn't drip all over the inside of the oven and enough servings for everyone!
Maggie H.
Cincinnati, OH
It had a very strange flavored sauce and was not a pleasant tasting pizza. It is very unlike Freschetta, which was surprising to me.
Diana K.
Hyde Park, MA
I love their frozen it's perfect for comfort food and staying at home and you don't have to order to next to perfect to ordering out!
natalie l.
Orlando, FL
This is one of my go to pizzas for those nights when I don't feel like cooking or staying in! It has a great taste and not expensive!
Brooke H.
Ford City, PA
Could have had a little more sauce on it but pretty good overall. The cheese is super good! Easy and convient to make and affordable
Karlee B.
Murphysboro, IL
It obviously isn't as good as ordering out pizza or going to a restaurant but, it is one of the better frozen pizzas on the market.
Michelle H.
Angier, NC
My son likes cheese pizza but we have never tried Freshetta, he has always used DiGiorno. Is this pizza any good?
Michelle A.
Schiller Park, IL
I have been wanting to try this pizza in a long time I was wondering if they have pepperoni? And is it tasty?
Elizabeth S.
Lansford, PA
Does this have a good amount of sauce on it? I tend to pull off the cheese half way through eating, so I like extra sauce.