BY FRESCHETTA

Freschetta® Thin & Crispy Crust 4 Cheese Medley Pizza.
Mozzarella, provolone, parmesan & white cheddar cheeses.
Real®. see more...

Jamie C.
Camillus, NY
Love this pizza, and my whole family loved it too. Better ingredients, so I am happy that my kids loved this kind of pizza. Just right!
Trista B.
Friday night is pizza night in our house and our kids as well as adults love this pizza! Price is great but the quality is even better!
sarah r.
Durham, NC
The thin and cripy crust 4 cheese medely pizza tastes the best of any frozen pizza I've ever had. The sauce is flavorful and delicious.
Emily P.
Lawndale, NC
Tasty cheese pizza. Loved by adults and children. Thin crust is wonderful, not too much bread, not too much sauce and plenty of cheese.
courtney L.
Pretty good pizza as far as frozen pizzas go. I love how crispy the crusts are! They're fast and tasty and never last long in my house!
Jessica B.
Amazing! Love this pizza would recommend it to anyone who is a cheese lover! Will be definitely getting this again in the near future!
Allysa H.
Amesbury, MA
We get this pizza every shopping trip! I love that it has 4 different cheeses. The crust is really good and the price is even better.
Angela M.
Lake Elsinore , CA
My son is a picky eater and he really loves this pizza. We have tried several other brands but this is favorite of all frozen pizzas.
Kayla S.
This is definitely a staple to have in my freezer. It's great for those nights where I really want an easy meal that's quick to cook.
Sarah U.
Lafayette, IN
Really good stuff. Cooks up with no problems- evenly, doesn't drip all over the inside of the oven and enough servings for everyone!
Michelle H.
Angier, NC
My son likes cheese pizza but we have never tried Freshetta, he has always used DiGiorno. Is this pizza any good?
Michelle A.
Schiller Park, IL
I have been wanting to try this pizza in a long time I was wondering if they have pepperoni? And is it tasty?
Elizabeth S.
Lansford, PA
Does this have a good amount of sauce on it? I tend to pull off the cheese half way through eating, so I like extra sauce.