BY FRESCHETTA

Freschetta® Thin & Crispy Crust 4 Cheese Medley Pizza.
Mozzarella, provolone, parmesan & white cheddar cheeses.
Real®. see more...

Susan D.
Love this pizza. Cheesy and a crispy crust. Just the right amount of sauce. Delicious and an easy quick supper. Can't say it is any better than the other standard frozen pizzas though.
Miranda K.
Good Thunder, MN
I love the garlicky flavor this pizza has, it's perfect with the cheese! I also enjoy the thin crust of this pizza. I could easily eat the whole thing by myself!
Sierra S.
Olmsted Falls, OH
This is mine and my boyfriends favorite pizza. We get cheese to save calories without meats on it. We add red pepper flakes and other spices to hype it up a bit and it is super delicious!
Savannah R.
I love thin crust pizza and this is definitely one of the most delicious frozen pizzas out there. The cheese is so good overall and I could eat this pizza all the time and not stop
Emily W.
Better the digornio any day. It has the perfect amount of cheese and the perfect flat crust. No need to get any other type of pizza but this kind! Only draw back wish it was bigger!
Stephanie N.
is finite, crunchy (maybe too much) but the taste of the lack, does not have enough sauce and the cheese is discarded so possibly another portion of the times pizza canchera.
Kara S.
My favorite go-to thin crust frozen pizza. Great for those nights you want to stay in and make something quick. I always cook it on a pizza stone and it Cooks fantastic.
Michelle M.
Bel air, MD
These are one of my favorite frozen pizzas. I love how fresh and light the sauce is and how crispy the crust gets. It's not anything special but it's great for when we need a fast and easy dinner that the whole family will enjoy.
Genna G.
Charlotte, NC
I chose this style pizza at the supermarket because it was more affordable than other brands, and I was so happy I did! I decided to go for the four cheese thin crust pizza because it was a little different than just your traditional slice. This pizza was exactly as promised, thin and crispy, unlike some other pizzas that are doughy and have a rising crust (I happen to like both). This is perfect for the person who loves cheese, and is a fan of crispy textures. Would definitely buy again, as well as recommend to a friend.
Jennifer B.
Newport News, VA
This was better than I expected and the crust is perfect if you like thin crust. Also, the cheese medley has a nice flavor without overpowering. Will definitely buy again.
Michelle H.
Angier, NC
My son likes cheese pizza but we have never tried Freshetta, he has always used DiGiorno. Is this pizza any good?
Michelle A.
Schiller Park, IL
I have been wanting to try this pizza in a long time I was wondering if they have pepperoni? And is it tasty?
Elizabeth S.
Lansford, PA
Does this have a good amount of sauce on it? I tend to pull off the cheese half way through eating, so I like extra sauce.