BY FRESCHETTA

Freschetta® Thin & Crispy Crust 4 Cheese Medley Pizza.
Mozzarella, provolone, parmesan & white cheddar cheeses.
Real®. see more...

Valerie R.
Marana, AZ
We love Freschetta Pizza... It is my kids favorite! We love the thin and crispy crust. My kids are always asking for this Pizza for dinner!
katarzyna b.
Middletown , DE
Love these pizza's! It's the closest to the delivery for fraction of the price. Thin crust is my favorite because it doesn't feel as heavy
Christie C.
Chandler, AZ
I love crispy thin crust and this pizza is just that! The sauce and cheese taste great and it's an easy dinner when you're short on time.
Chelsey B.
East Earl , PA
One of the best pizzas around. I love the taste of the 4 cheese medley and the crispness of the crust. Just make sure you don't burn it!
Ashley A.
This pizza is delicious. I like it a lot better than the other frozen pizza brands. I buy this pizza every time I go to the supermarket.
Heather B.
Dardanelle, AR
Love this brand of frozen pizza! The cheese one is my favorite!! The cheese tastes like real cheese and not cardboard like some I've had!
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
This is the best frozen pizza out there. Its so delicious and cooks so well in the oven. I love how flavorful it is and how cheesey it is
Richelle C.
Hampton, VA
Freschetta is definitely one of my favorite brands of store brought pizza. However I don't get it too often as its a bit pricey for me.
Laura J.
Raleigh, NC
Great frozen pizza, the crust actually has flavor and I enjoy eating that just as much as the pizza, very cheesy, always a good choice
courtney L.
Pretty good pizza as far as frozen pizzas go. I love how crispy the crusts are! They're fast and tasty and never last long in my house!
Michelle H.
Angier, NC
My son likes cheese pizza but we have never tried Freshetta, he has always used DiGiorno. Is this pizza any good?
Michelle A.
Schiller Park, IL
I have been wanting to try this pizza in a long time I was wondering if they have pepperoni? And is it tasty?
Elizabeth S.
Lansford, PA
Does this have a good amount of sauce on it? I tend to pull off the cheese half way through eating, so I like extra sauce.