BY FRESCHETTA

Freschetta® Thin & Crispy Crust 4 Cheese Medley Pizza.
Mozzarella, provolone, parmesan & white cheddar cheeses.
Real®. see more...

Erika S.
I really don't care for frozen pizza. It is dried out often and does not substitute for a take out pizza. However in a pinch it does the trick
Jennifer R.
ME
I just want to let you know how delicious your pizza is. I love #cheese, love #thincrust and I love #Freschetta! Thanks for making great pizza!
Sara F.
Spring City, PA
Very good and easy to prepare, my friend came over and had this pizza snd it was almost like we ordered delivery it took less time to get too!
Courtney W.
I liked that it didn't have a doughy taste like most frozen pizzas have. Its nice and cheesy. Perfect for when you want pizza but cant order it.
Titus M.
Raleigh , Nc
I love ,love ,love this pizza . This is literally one of my favorites . I had the perfect about of crust for me . This is #1 my comfort food
Rynae B.
Choctaw , OK
The best bang for your buck. All the different cheeses make for a great flavor. If you haven't tried this brand of frozen pizza it is a must!
Diane L.
LEBANON, MO
My whole family loves this flavor. Its simple and crunchy. My so is a super picky eater and its nice to finally find something EVERYONE likes
kristen y.
Spring, TX
I'm ibsessed with This pizza!!! So cheesy and so good! I always have these in my freezer and they have a lot of different varietys of flavors
Angelina C.
Passaic , NJ
I love cheese. I love thin crust pizza. This product embodies everything I LOVE! Super cheesy and crunchy. Love the taste and not overpriced.
Tori S.
Bakersfield, CA
First time using this pizza I was just getting it because they didn't have what I wanted but now that I've tried it I won't get anything else
Michelle H.
Angier, NC
My son likes cheese pizza but we have never tried Freshetta, he has always used DiGiorno. Is this pizza any good?
Michelle A.
Schiller Park, IL
I have been wanting to try this pizza in a long time I was wondering if they have pepperoni? And is it tasty?
Elizabeth S.
Lansford, PA
Does this have a good amount of sauce on it? I tend to pull off the cheese half way through eating, so I like extra sauce.