BY FRESCHETTA

Freschetta® Thin & Crispy Crust 4 Cheese Medley Pizza.
Mozzarella, provolone, parmesan & white cheddar cheeses.
Real®. see more...

Heather O.
Omaha, NE
This pizza had great flavor! It was easy to make and my whole family enjoyed it. We were very pleased by the quality of the crust and the cheese.
Melissa M.
This is one of our favorite pizzas. The cheese melts nicely and the crust is great. I like to make outs on a pizza stone for a nice crunchy crust
Heather  W.
Puyallup, WA
Pretty good frozen pizza, my kids love the four cheese flavor and we all really like the thin crust. Not too much sauce either which we all hate.
Raven N.
Phenix City, AL
Love freschettas thin and crispy pizza! I am a sucker for a crispity crunchity crust, and if you put this straight on the rack you got it! yummy!
Xavier L.
This is one of the best cheese pizzas I've had. The cheese when melted just slides down my throat when consuming and the crust is very delicious.
Lauren W.
New Smyrna, FL
Simply the best frozen pizza I have had. It is also better than some pizza places around me. I always have one in the freezer for a quick dinner
Lauren S.
Visalia, CA
Super duper cheesy and I love it. Cheesy pizza is the best pizza because it's so delicious and easy to accommodate others with at get togethers.
Lara D.
Charlotte, NC
The thin a crispy crust is amazing! It packs in flavor to a plain cheese pizza. It seasoning is great and is the perfect pizza for pizza night.
Mindy C.
Hallstead, PA
My go to frozen pizza on the nights I don't really feel like cooking! The taste of freschetta surpasses any other frozen pizza, in my opinion!
Erika S.
I really don't care for frozen pizza. It is dried out often and does not substitute for a take out pizza. However in a pinch it does the trick
Michelle H.
Angier, NC
My son likes cheese pizza but we have never tried Freshetta, he has always used DiGiorno. Is this pizza any good?
Michelle A.
Schiller Park, IL
I have been wanting to try this pizza in a long time I was wondering if they have pepperoni? And is it tasty?
Elizabeth S.
Lansford, PA
Does this have a good amount of sauce on it? I tend to pull off the cheese half way through eating, so I like extra sauce.