BY FRESCHETTA

Freschetta® Thin & Crispy Crust 4 Cheese Medley Pizza.
Mozzarella, provolone, parmesan & white cheddar cheeses.
Real®. see more...

Kawale W.
I liked this pizza, pizza in the box can sometimes have this cardboard taste to it and this didn't at all. The crust was crunchy just how I like it
Kathleen S.
Mckinney, TX
This is a yummy frozen pizza and wonderful considering the price! We have family movie/pizza night every Saturday and this freschetta is our go to.
Sarah B.
New Boston, MI
The pizza overall was good, but the crust was quite chewy, and the sauce watery. I would cook the pizza about 10 minutes past the recommended time.
Felicia J.
Yum!!! Freschetta pizza always complete me and my husbands movie night. I really love buying freschetta brick oven pizza for the crust is amazing.
Nhyira A.
Bronx, NY
This is delish ! Hands down my favorite frozen pizza out of all that I have tried.The cheese and sauce are one of the best I've tasted in my life.
Jordan B.
I freakin love this pizza. It's the perfect frozen pizza. The crust always comes out perfect compared to other frozen pizzas. 10/10 would recommend
Xavier L.
This is one of the best cheese pizzas I've had. The cheese when melted just slides down my throat when consuming and the crust is very delicious.
Vickie T.
I love Freschetta! Their pizza has a unique flavor, I'm pretty sure it's their sauce. Most think crust pizza tastes like cardboard. Not this one!
Heather O.
Omaha, NE
This pizza had great flavor! It was easy to make and my whole family enjoyed it. We were very pleased by the quality of the crust and the cheese.
Danelle V.
Somerset, NJ
Freshetta thin crust is great. Its almost pizzaria style pizza. My family enjoys freshetta a couple times a month. I cant wait for more flavors.
Michelle H.
Angier, NC
My son likes cheese pizza but we have never tried Freshetta, he has always used DiGiorno. Is this pizza any good?
Michelle A.
Schiller Park, IL
I have been wanting to try this pizza in a long time I was wondering if they have pepperoni? And is it tasty?
Elizabeth S.
Lansford, PA
Does this have a good amount of sauce on it? I tend to pull off the cheese half way through eating, so I like extra sauce.