BY FRESCHETTA

Freschetta® Thin & Crispy Crust 4 Cheese Medley Pizza.
Mozzarella, provolone, parmesan & white cheddar cheeses.
Real®. see more...

Cassidy D.
Salisbury, MD
Very tasty and cooked up well. Very crispy crust and the cheese melted really gooey. It is a round pizza compared to some of Freschetta's square pizzas.
Kiki H.
Norwich, CT
Love the thin crust and shape..Very light..Breaks apart easily lightly sauced .Crust not salty like the other types of their pizza.A great light snack.
Mirtia V.
Love the all cheesy pizza. I like to throw a little extra for a kick, such as sprinkling some pepper and squeezing some lemon juice on top. So yummy 😋
Katie S.
Loveland, CO
10/10 would buy again. Very tasty, not greasey cheese. My only thing is to watch it in the oven as the bottom goes from perfect to burnt very quickly.
Chelsea G.
For a frozen pizza, this brand is pretty great. It tastes amazing!! If you served this at a party, your guests would be sure to love it...guaranteed.
Adrienne F.
Rockland, MA
I love Freschetta pizza. This kind is my favorite! Nice crispy crust. Sauce has great flavor. It has plenty of cheese. Delicious for a frozen pizza.
alyssa m.
Meh. Not the best pizza, not the worst. I would have much rather had a different brand of pizza. This one is kind of like one step up from a totinos.
SHELLY S.
Adelanto, CA
This pizza is quick and easy to make. It tastes really good right out of the oven or reheated the next day. It is very cheesy and has a crispy crust
diamond h.
great quality, great price point, easy meal to feed the family and great tasting pizza! i purchase this brand of pizza all the time highly recommend!
Kawale W.
I liked this pizza, pizza in the box can sometimes have this cardboard taste to it and this didn't at all. The crust was crunchy just how I like it
Michelle H.
Angier, NC
My son likes cheese pizza but we have never tried Freshetta, he has always used DiGiorno. Is this pizza any good?
Michelle A.
Schiller Park, IL
I have been wanting to try this pizza in a long time I was wondering if they have pepperoni? And is it tasty?
Elizabeth S.
Lansford, PA
Does this have a good amount of sauce on it? I tend to pull off the cheese half way through eating, so I like extra sauce.