BY FRESCHETTA

Freschetta® Thin & Crispy Crust 4 Cheese Medley Pizza.
Mozzarella, provolone, parmesan & white cheddar cheeses.
Real®. see more...

Ashley P.
Quinton , VA
The best pizza ever! We no longer order from Pizza Hut because this pizza is the bomb dot com! The taste is pure heaven: the crust is just crispy enough!!!!!
Norma  E.
England, AR
We love the thin crust cheese pizza. I prefer a think crust, but the rest of my family likes thin, and this seems to be one of their favorite frozen pizzas.
Sarah W.
Noblesville, IN
Don't even get me started on this pizza. It may be a little more pricey then your typical oven pizza but it's well worth it! The cheese is out of this world.
 Dustin M.
Williamson, WV
This brand of pizza is one of my all time favorite. The crust is just amazing! I know anything freschetta makes is delicious! Will continuously keep buying!!
Brendon  P.
Elizabeth City, NC
This is our favorite pizza. Great quick meal for a family in the go. ready to serve in less than 30 minutes, from preheating the oven to putting on a plate!
Amanda D.
Dallas, TX
These are perfect for those week nights you don't want to cook. Most frozen pizzas taste so artificial but this brand tastes pretty great for a frozen pizza.
Elyssa A.
alma ar
Great , great pizza ! Absolutly love ! Its a must try , thinking frozen pizza is not too good ? Thought wrong , this pizza might be frozen but it is tasty!
Christina N.
London, KY
Great pizza, kid's Love it. we will absolutely try this again. Our kid's have asked to have this pizza again, my husband as picky as he is liked it as well.
Valerie C.
Comstock Park, MI
This Pizza is delicious. It has 4 different cheeses and just the right amount of sauce. The crust is not too crispy or too soft and its overall very yummy.
Blake C.
Idaho Falls, ID
My wife and I eat this at least once a week. The flavor is amazing and it is better than any fast food pizza we know of. Great flavor and kids love it too!
Michelle H.
Angier, NC
My son likes cheese pizza but we have never tried Freshetta, he has always used DiGiorno. Is this pizza any good?
Michelle A.
Schiller Park, IL
I have been wanting to try this pizza in a long time I was wondering if they have pepperoni? And is it tasty?
Elizabeth S.
Lansford, PA
Does this have a good amount of sauce on it? I tend to pull off the cheese half way through eating, so I like extra sauce.