BY FRESCHETTA

Freschetta® Thin & Crispy Crust 4 Cheese Medley Pizza.
Mozzarella, provolone, parmesan & white cheddar cheeses.
Real®. see more...

Debbie S.
Silver Spring, MD
I love the way the dough tastes on this pizza. It seems like the topping and dough together are just perfect. We are vegetarians and found this pizza to be really yummy.
Shelby M.
Waxhaw, Nc
I'm personally a big fan of thin crust pizzas, and especially cheese. My fiancé and I love to add our own ingrediates to these. The crust gets very crispy, which I like.
Kyleigh G.
Mountain Home, ID
Cooked quickly, decent size and price is always good. Unfortunately Freschetta's crust always tastes odd. Other than that it's a good deal for a fast snack for my kids.
Christiana C.
Palisades Pk, NJ
I was surprised at how thin this crust actually is. This is a great snack to have in the freezer for those lazy no cook days. It was really cheesy which I love!
Evangeline J.
This thin and crispy crust gets really crunchy and its a constant favorite for my and my boyfriend when we have a movie night and no one is in the mood to cook.
John J.
Pendleton, IN
This is a great frozen pizza. It is crispy, yet has a much cheese as any other pizza. I hate when places skimp on cheese because it is thin crust. This doesn't.
Molly H.
Salem, VA
I am an absolute cheese lover! This pizza is super yummy and has a great flavor. It is quick and simple to heat up too. I highly recommend this delicious pizza.
Ashley F.
Lancaster, PA
Didn't really enjoy this crust. I'm more of a huge-doughy crust kind of lady but the flavors and the taste were still enough for me to enjoy a delicious pizza.
Carrie R.
Winchester, VA
Pizza is always a huge hit in our house and Freschetta provides a quick, easy solution to the nights that get away from me and dinner is completely unplanned.
Sarai R.
Filer, ID
My boys and I really enjoyed this pizza, it was just add good as restaurant bought. There's a good balance of cheese and sauce and the crust Is thick and soft.
Michelle H.
Angier, NC
My son likes cheese pizza but we have never tried Freshetta, he has always used DiGiorno. Is this pizza any good?
Michelle A.
Schiller Park, IL
I have been wanting to try this pizza in a long time I was wondering if they have pepperoni? And is it tasty?
Elizabeth S.
Lansford, PA
Does this have a good amount of sauce on it? I tend to pull off the cheese half way through eating, so I like extra sauce.