BY FRESCHETTA

Freschetta® Thin & Crispy Crust 4 Cheese Medley Pizza.
Mozzarella, provolone, parmesan & white cheddar cheeses.
Real®. see more...

Kristi T.
Crispy, with plenty of cheese! A great alternative to delivery!

My whole family loves it and Freschetta has a variety of flavors that are sure to please everyone!
Kerry K.
Annandale, VA
Delicious flavor, good toppings (although I always need to add more cheese, why is there never enough?!), crispy crust, just needed a bit more spice for my tastes.
alexis s.
Wenonah, NJ
Dinner made easy...
I love being able to come home to papa Sydney Alvin and have a great tasting pizza in less than 30 minutes. Being a busy mom of three some nights just call for an easy dinner and this is it.
Sharayah P.
Union, KY
I am a huge fan of the crispy and thin crust as well as the assortment of cheeses. I can, and honestly do, eat the whole pizza by myself. This is for sure my go-to pizza when I'm wanting a good "at-home" pizza.
Abby L.
Milwaukee, WI
Freschetta pizza is great if you are looking for a thin and not too heavy meal. I like to pair it with a simple salad to feel full and balanced. I think their ratio of crust to sauce to cheese is well balanced.
Boone T.
Dayton, OH
I really like this company's pizza and this one is no different. There was enough cheese on the pizza which is not always the case with frown pizza and I like their thin crust style.
Haley D.
Overland Park, KS
This is my husband's favorite pizza. The crust is delicious, the sauce has a great fresh flavor and it has a good amount of cheese topping. It loses 1 star because my kids and I think it has WAY too much sauce.
Kimberly F.
Russellville, AL
My kids absolutely love this cheese pizza! Good pizza and a great price. I'm not a big fan of cheese pizza but i tried this and it was really good. So if you have kids who are cheese lovers this is a must.
Ashley N.
Clarksville , TN
The crust is perfectly crispy just like the name suggests. This pizza has a great cheesy crunch. I love thin crust pizza. This is my top pick for best crunch for pizza crust.
For being a frozen pizza, I definitely had my reservations when buying this. But I needed a quick meal and I picked this up and was not disappointed! Probably one of the best frozen pizzas I've had!
Michelle H.
Angier, NC
My son likes cheese pizza but we have never tried Freshetta, he has always used DiGiorno. Is this pizza any good?
Michelle A.
Schiller Park, IL
I have been wanting to try this pizza in a long time I was wondering if they have pepperoni? And is it tasty?
Elizabeth S.
Lansford, PA
Does this have a good amount of sauce on it? I tend to pull off the cheese half way through eating, so I like extra sauce.