BY FRESCHETTA

Freschetta® Thin & Crispy Crust 4 Cheese Medley Pizza.
Mozzarella, provolone, parmesan & white cheddar cheeses.
Real®. see more...

Priscilla S.
Raleigh, NC
We love having frozen pizza as a quick fix week night meal but don't like the calorie count. The thin & crispy pizza fit our diet and was delicious. We'll definitely try other flavors.
Alyssa M.
Brooklyn, NY
Delicious, full of flavor, and not incredibly salty like most frozen pizzas. The pizzas themselves are large enough that you get a good value and can share it amongst 3-4 people.
Tracy P.
Miramar, FL
I am a pizza fanatic !!! And this pizza I can legitimately say is a go to for me when I think frozen pizza for dinner, the crust isn't too overbearing and the cheese it a nice blend
Hasna M.
Acworth, GA
The naturally rising preservative free crust makes it our family favorite. The combination of the four cheeses is ok though but I'd rather eat a veggie pizza from the same brand.
Ashley R.
Orlando, FL
Thin crust is perfect if you prefer a sharp crunch with your pie, and this one has the perfect blend of cheeses. Watch the cooking time, though. A few minutes can be the difference between a beautiful dish and one burnt-to-a-crisp mess!
j. h.
Stamford, CT
I love this pizza because of its thin crust that gets very crispy when you bake it. The combinations of cheeses used is very pleasing. It's hard to please everyone in my family when picking a frozen pizza...but this one is loved by all!
Amy M.
Fort Myers, FL
This pizza is a good pizza, my husband really enjoyed it. I didn't like the sauce that much it tasted off to me but not my husband, could be the preggo hormones. Overall we will buy it again most likely.
Joan V.
Neenah, WI
The Freschetta Thin Crust 4 Cheese Pizza is a great choice for those who like the crispiness of a thin crust. There's plenty of cheese for the cheese lovers as well. The ingredients seem fresh and are quite tasty.
Chelsea W.
This is the ONLY frozen pizza my family ways. It is delicious and a perfect lazy night meal. just add salad! I don't care for any other frozen pizzas, the sauce is always weird but not with Freschetta! A winner for all at my dinner table!
Jennifer C.
New Prt Rchy, FL
This is our go to frozen pizza! My husband loves this pizza, and he and my 2 kids eat this one. They can't get enough. If you like thin crust & you like cheese pizza, try it!
Michelle H.
Angier, NC
My son likes cheese pizza but we have never tried Freshetta, he has always used DiGiorno. Is this pizza any good?
Michelle A.
Schiller Park, IL
I have been wanting to try this pizza in a long time I was wondering if they have pepperoni? And is it tasty?
Elizabeth S.
Lansford, PA
Does this have a good amount of sauce on it? I tend to pull off the cheese half way through eating, so I like extra sauce.